Act 10 Scene 2

I watched as Victoria went through her nighttime routine, and no I never watched her change. Victoria tucked herself into bed and it never took long before she dozed off. Now I had work to do, I left Victorias room being extra careful not to wake her.

As I wondered around the castle looking for the person I was looking for, and then I finally found him.

"Victor might I have a word."

"Sure Xander, what can I do for you this evening? You know tomorrow is a big day!"

"Yes I'm quite aware. It's Victoria I'm concerned about."

"Really? Has something happened to her?"

"You could say, she has been under a lot of stress today, with all the preparations for the coronation."

"What do you mean?" Is he being serious.

"Victoria is in charge of the preparations and every choice you make, must have her final say and according to her you have absolutely no taste in style and are incapable of matching anything," Victor looked confused.

"I haven't picked out anything for the coronation besides my own clothes," now I looked confused, then Victors eyes widened. "I think I know what has happened," he placed his head in one of his hands. "I told Ash she could help with the preparations, I bet everything Victoria has seen was picked out by her."

"Oh my, and here she thought that you were picking out the worst options on purpose to get under her skin."

"Well Victoria is right, I don't really have a sense of style but I'd never do that to her. So this is going to be quite awkward tomorrow isn't it."

"Yes it will be. But my apologies Victor."

"Ah no harm done future brother in law." He said letting out a chuckle and giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"And speaking of our families joining, might I discuss something with you, king to future king?"

"Sure, lets go to my future study shall we?"

It was quite later when I finished my discussion with Victor, but it was worth it as I was pleased by the outcome. Sneaking back into Victoria's room, careful once again not to wake her, I got ready for bed and climbed in next to Victoria. And then I too drifted off.

"Alright morning love birds today is a big day Vickky we have plenty to do before the ceremony," it was Nefertari and then I was met with sunlight right on my face, Victoria groaned as she began to wake up. "Come on Vikky I have your bath ready," Victoria groaned again, I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and then she rolled out of the bed and then into her bathroom.

I of course was ready much quicker than Victoria but as Camilla says you can't rush beauty, or maybe that was just her excuse because she slept in...

"Alright come on Xander we have quite the journey ahead of us, oh and make sure you have Siegfried with you, you'll most likely need it." Odd, but still of course I listened.

Victoria led us down and outside the castle where he mother, Victor and Ashley were waiting for us.

"Are we all ready to go?" Victor asked. Everyone agreed then three wyverns were brought to us, I recognized Veronica, Victoria climbed aboard her and I got on behind her. Victor and Ashley boarded a wyvern and queen Laverna got on her own wyvern and then we took off flying away from the castle.

"Um Victoria, what exactly is going on?"

"The first part of the coronation. The heir and his family must make the trek of Zeckensaw. We ride to the exact spot that Zeckensaw and his party first landed when they arrived in Vimore, then we must walk all the way back to the capital to the chapel where Zeckensaw accepted the crown."