Act 5 Scene 1

After that terrible banquet I got as from Izana and the Hoshidans as I could. I needed to find Leo, there's something I need to discuss with him.

Finally I found him wandering around the palace, probably looking for a library.

"Prince Leo may I speak with you for a moment?"

"Of course Princess Victoria, what do you need?"

"Well I know that you are quite the mage and have wonderful magically talent. So I wanted to ask you if it makes sense for a peace loving ruler like Izana to be wielding dark magic?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"Now that you say that, it doesn't. Did you sense his magic?"

"Yes. If you didn't notice I was sat right next to him for the banquet."

"Do you think we should tell Xander or Corrin?" Leo asked. This Izana might not be who he says he is or he's just pretending to be peace loving.

"I think it would be best. Even if it is nothing, at least we can be on guard if something does happen." Leo nodded and we headed back towards the dining area to try and find Xander.

Although when we found him it was to late. This weird looking mage was commanding Nohrian soldiers to capture Ryoma.

"It can't be!" Leo exclaimed beside me.

"Who is that?"

"Zola a dark mage that works for Iago and father," of course is was. And as easy as it would be to just let Zola do his thing, Corrin and Xander didn't agree with his methods so then we ending up having to fight Zola and our own soldiers.

As the battle begun I ran out the nearest exit and whistled for Veronica and once I was on her back with my tome out I joined in the fighting.

The battle was over, Leo killed Zola to prevent word from getting back to King Garon and Iago and we found the real Izana. I don't know why I was suspecting him to be different from his doppelgänger, because he was exactly the same.

Then to make matters worse once the Hoshidans were freed we had to have another meal with them... yay.

During the meal I heard Azura make a comment to Corrin about them all being one big disjointed family. Which of course drew my mind to my family. Battle really does keep my mind from thinking about other things such as my family. All of a sudden I got hit with a longing for home and my family. To see my mother smile, a hug from Victor, a praise from my father. That's all I wanted right now. Do these two royal families know his grateful and lucky they are that they get to be together with their siblings? The food in my mouth lost its taste and I excused myself and left the palace.

When I got outside I wasn't quite sure where to go so I just wandered. If I got lost I'll just whistle for Veronica. Eventually I found a nice calm spot. There was a pond with a few trees surrounding it. I went and sat near the edge of the pond. I used my magic to create ice shapes of my family from my memory. I remembered my mother's song and how she told me never to tell anyone her secret song.

Placing my right fingertips in the water I began to sing.
"You are the oceans gray waves," as I sang I pictured Vimore in my head. Soon the water started to move and swirl up creating a mountain. I could see that houses built into the mountain side up to the plateau where the town of Zeckensaw is located and then build off the side of the mountain is the castle. Every detail was perfect. The more I sang the more I saw, my bedroom, the wyvern stables, the castle garden, secret path in the woods where Victor goes to meet Ashley. The balcony where father announced my engagement. I watched as Zeckensaw came to life in the water, it was gorgeous. But I could feel a strain in my arm, almost like a pull telling me to stop and that this isn't my spell. But I couldn't help myself, it was beautiful.