Everything comes at a price

Bruce POV
I watched as the sun rose over the ocean and took a deep breath. Today is the day hope is going to fix the earth's core and restore the world. The plan was that Clark was going to bring her to where one of the reapers were digging and she's going to fix the damage. The rest of us will stay at the base and I will monitor from here. I walked inside and went to the courtyard where Clark and the League were waiting. Soon enough Damian and Raven came down with Hope holding both of there hands tightly.

"Is everyone ready" I asked. Everyone nodded and Raven hugged Hope tightly kissing her head and Damian walked her towards Clark and kneeled down to her.

"Your gonna be okay my little hope" he said and kissed her head and Hope hugged his stomach tightly. Hope released him and turned towards Clark and took a deep breath. He smiled and reached his hand towards her and she took hesitated to take it but took it anyway. He picked her up and nodded towards me.

"Take care of my daughter Clark" Damian said holding raven's shoulder. Clark nodded and took off into the sky leaving a trail of dust behind him.

Clark POV
I brought Hope to the biggest hole to reapers made which was in the Savanna. I landed a few feet away from the hole and placed Hope down.  We both walked towards it and looked down into it and you see the the core not a lot but enough to know this is the right place to start.

"You ready Hope" I asked. She nodded and sat down on the ground and closed her eyes. Soon enough her whole body began glowing white as well as her eyes. I looked into the hole and saw the core began to rumble then slowly grow back.

Damian POV
We were all watching fathers computer to monitor the core and suddenly the core began growing back.

"She's doing it" Grayson said standing behind father. Raven was holding my hand tightly and hugged my torso. I kissed her forehead to calm her down.

Hope POV
I was putting all my energy into the core to give it the strength to grow back and it was working but I was growing tired.

"Hope are you okay" Clark asked. I nodded even though i was lying.

Bruce POV
After 10 minutes the core was back to normal but suddenly we heard a loud crash from outside. We all ran outside and saw that the clouds were moving.

"Father does that mean ...." Damian began and I looked back at my computer and saw the earth began rotating again.

"SHE DID IT" I exclaimed happy. Everyone cheered and raven hugged Damian in joy. But out celebrating ended when Clark landed back at the base with a unconscious Hope in arms.

"HOPE" raven shouted running to Clark and taking her daughter from his arms and holding her tightly with Damian at her side.

"What happened to my daughter" raven shouted at Clark while crying.