There's joy behind the storm

Raven POV
I was sitting on the balcony watching the assassins spar off against each other while Damian was correct an assassin on his form but as he did he grunted in pain and held his back. I glided down to him catching myself as I was a little off balance.

"What's wrong love" I asked holding his arm. He stood up straight and held his lower back and just as he was about to answer its started to rain and hail again plus lighting struck the mountain.

"EVERYONE INSIDE NOW!" Damian shouted. As we started running an assassin got stuck under debris and Damian ran back handing me off to his most trustworthy assassins to take me inside. They brought me to Bruce room since they couldn't bring me to Damian's room because it was to far and they had there own jobs to handle. I knocked on Bruce's frantically worried about Damian. He opened and let me in. When I walked in I noticed that he too saw what happened in the courtyard. 10 minutes later Damian walked in and when he saw me I face relaxed.

"Father what's with the weather this time" he asked holding me close.

"It's getting worse" he said simply looking at his computer. Suddenly my stomach turned when caused me to let out a short scream. Damian held me closer looking concerned at his father then me. Then something wet slide down my leg and then it hit me.......my water broke! Damian noticed to and carried me to our room with his father right behind him. The doctors and nurses that worked in the base.

Bruce POV
As Damian stayed with raven I called a meeting with the league to discuss considering Barry doing the flashpoint. In the hall the league of course of were arguing about to flashpoint. Dick came in without kori who I guess was with raven who was giving birth to my grandchild and to be completely honest I wanted to be there instead of listening to this bickering.

Suddenly the widow broke and I noticed a tornado formed and was hitting the mountain hard. Everyone took cover and my first thought was to get to Damian but he was gonna be fine he knew how to handle this type of things.

After two hours the storm finally settled and it was just lightly raining. We cleaned up the hall and discussed about what happened. Then kori ran in our of breath and nodded to me and Dick. We shared and look and we ran out of the room behind kori towards Damian's room.

Before we opened to door we heard the cry of a healthy baby. As I reached for the handle Damian opened it with a smile on his face. He let us in and directed us towards the bed where raven was sweating and holding a little bundle in her arms. Raven turned the baby towards us and the sight was beautiful. In her arms was a beautiful baby ****. Tears formed in my eyes and I smiled proudly at Damian who smiled back. Dick was crying like a child and I laughed .

Damian POV
I watched as Rachel and our child sleep peacefully and I couldn't help but smile I kissed raven head and stood next to the balcony window. A few minutes passed and my child began to whimper. I walked towards the crib and calmed her down.

"No one will hurt you while I'm around .....Welcome to the family Hope Arella Wayne." I said kissing her forehead