Its okay I'm here

Raven POV
After being led to a place to rest my head was pounding and my father wouldn't stop talking anytime soon. " Shut up" I said hoping he would get the message. I forgot that Damian followed me and I immediately got embarrassed. " Sorry. Sometimes he gets so loud I have to answer". I said pulling down my hood. Damian sat down next to me and we sat in silence. " I'm sorry I didn't go with you". Damian pulled off his mask revealing his beautiful green eyes. " When I asked you to join me in leading the league if assassins I wasn't doing it because your a good fighter I......... I had feelings for you." He said closing his eyes. I widen my eyes in shock. " If you didn't then you made the right decision" he said immediately following . I moved closer to him grabbing his attention. " It wasn't that at all. I left cause my father wants to kill you. After everything..... I couldn't risk that. I couldn't lose you too Damian" I said closing my eyes only to have a tear slide down them. I felt a hand reach up to my cheek to wipe my tear away. He turn my face to look at him. " I will never leave you raven , I promise" he said stroking my face.

Damian POV
It hurt me to see her in so much pain and I couldn't do anything for her. As she looked at me and small smile came to her face and soon after I returned my own smile she leaned forward to rest on my shoulder. " Thank you" she said smiling. I rested my cheek against her head and held her close.

After a few minutes of sitting in a comfortable silence I realized we had to go with the others soon to hear the plan to save the world but with all the events that happened before I was still in doubt about all this but I was willing to give it a try if I could see my father again.

"Come on raven we should go before they come here" I said lifting her gently. She nodded and stood up with my help and followed me out. Before we reached the door she grabbed my head before it reached the handle and turned me around.

" Raven what's wro" I was about to say but was cut off as her lips hit mine and I stood in shock.

Raven POV
I didn't know wether we would come out alive in this so I want Damian to know I felt the same and still do. As I kissed him I grabbed his hands putting them around my waist letting know it was okay. He seemed to get the message and pulled me closer to his toned body. I placed both hands on his cheeks as our lips moved in sync. I realized that my father's taunts had gone quite and I felt at peace for once. I love you Damian Wayne.