You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 2

Raven POV
As I watched Damian sleep I wondered what could have caused the sickness and why it happened every year. As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed Bruce and Clark walk in. Bruce felt Damian's head and sighed in relief.

"His fever is going down abs his breathing is steady" he said sitting on the side of the bed. I sighed and leaned down to rest my head on his hand. Damian's eyes fluddered opened and he blinked to adjust to the brightness.

"Damian!" I shouted and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back before sitting up with the help of Clark and Bruce. Damian sighed and tried to stand but his body was too weak to do anything but keep him awake and even that was a struggle.

"I need to know if the assassins are also getting back to good health" he said.

"John and Diana are looking after them. You need to rest not to mention tell us what the hell is happening around here" Bruce said sternly. Damian sighed and sat back but before he could began John and Diana walked in.

"Ah the baby bat has finally woke up. How was your rest sleeping beauty eh" John said earning a back hand from wonder women.

"What he means is that we are glad your awake" she said with a smile that Damian returned.

"Anyway this whole happened because of grandfathers  greediness. When I was about 7 years old I overheard grandfather saying he wanted to expand the Lazarus pit healing abilities. Later that day he called everyone to the pit to test his experiment. Turns out adding certain items to the pit will make it unstable." Damian explained with shudder breaths

"We noticed a year later that everyone that was present at the pit that day was affected with a deadly virus that grew over time and is becoming more unstable. I think the only thing we can do is indure it for now until we come up with a plan to get rid of it for good" he said.

"I can do a scan on it to see if there is a way for a cure." Bruce said standing signaling the league to follow him out.

Damian POV
As my father left I looked at raven who was gripping my hand tightly

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the virus love" I said pulling her closer. She smiled and leaned in the kiss me. As our lips met and placed my hand on her face stroking her cheek. She started lifting up my shirt and kissed my abs making her way up to my neck back to my lips. With the little strength I had I flipped us so she was under me. I kissed her neck deeply causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Even if you are sick I'm still gonna get to kiss you" she said almost in a whisper and I kissed deeper into her neck almost like a vampire.

I hope they find a cure for this sickness soon. But they will......right?