Cuddles

Raven POV
Over the past few weeks the weathers has been changing dramatically, from steaming hot to freezing cold. Today was a cold day and to be honest I thought it was coldest day yet. I was sitting in Damian's room sitting in front of the fire. Even in this weather Damian still has to do his duty. The fire wasn't really helping so I stood and walked out the door.

It was colder in the hallway but I forced myself to continue to walk. I walked with no destination in mind. After walking for about 10
minutes my legs started going numb so I decided to head back to the room but then i realized that I had no idea where I was.

"Maybe a short break will help my memory" I said while sitting on the cold ground resting my head on my knees. Soon I started to drift off even though sleeping in cold like this is bad I couldn't help it. Soon enough I was sleep.

"Raven! Wake up lass you can't sleep here" A muffled voice said. I felt someone picking my up and carry me somewhere hopefully somewhere warm cause I can't feel my hands or legs.

Batman POV

"Hey! Where is baby bat!" John asked holding a freezing raven in his arms.

"He is dealing with the assassins right now. What happened to her" I asked taking the freezing child from his arms.

"I found her passed out in hallway. These hallways are below freezing why was she there?"John said. I shook my head not knowing.

"I'm gonna take her back to Damian room and try to warm her up. Can you find Damian and tell him about this?" I said to John walking towards my sons room.

John POV
I bursted into the meeting room where the baby bat was directing two assassins to a post.

"What is it Constantine?" He asked annoyed but his attitude didn't phase me.

"Your lass needs you." I said simply. The second those words left my mouth his facial expression changed from annoyed to concerned.  He nodded to the assassins and followed me out the door.

"What happened" he asked as we rounded the corner to the hallway where his room was.

"I found her sleeping in one the hallways. These hallways are below freezing and even standing in these hallways will give you frostbite." I said as we entered his room.

Damian POV
As we entered my room my heart broke when I saw my father trying to wake raven up. I walked towards the bed. I grabbed her cold but as I did her her eyes opened a bit. I looked at my father confused.

"It must be your body heat Damian. She's reacting to something warm" he said. I then asked my father and Constantine to leave as I was gonna need privacy. When they left I took off my armor then eventually my shirt but I kept my pants on. I crawled in bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her cold body towards me. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and I hissed as for her hands were freezing cold as it made contact with my bare skin.

Raven POV
I felt my body starting to warm up again and I opened my eyes to see Damian holding me. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his neck gently to get his attention. He looked down and smiled.

"I love our cuddles" I said kissing his lips gently stroking his back with my now warm hands