Since when?!?!

Kori POV
As I was staring in the mirror looking at my robotic body I couldn't help but feel shame. The only family I knew was gone and the love of my life was I believe as the humans would say insane and locked in a isolation. I sighed and walked out to the courtyard and I thought my eyes were deceiving me. There in front of my were Damian and raven together. I couldn't make out what they were saying but Damian kissed her on her head and walked away down to the assassins training area. I slowly made my way over to a smiling raven and sat next to her.

"Oh hey kori you scared me" she said looking at me. I smiled gently and sighed.

"So how is dick doing is he getting better" she asked trying to start a conversation.

"Damian says the test are still coming back the same so I don't really know at this point" I responded defeated.

"But I don't want to talk about that I want to talk about you and Damian." I said changing the topic. When the word Damian came out of my mouth raven immediately blushed and smiled.

"I realized I loved him and he felt the same way about me" she said keeping it simple.

"Well the Wayne family has a way of getting girls to fall for them even without trying" I said laughing.

Raven POV
After the little chat with kori I went to see Damian watch the assassins train their butts off. I snuck up behind him and kissed him on the neck gently and then standing by his side.

"Hello beloved" he responded kissing my lips gently. I wanted him bad but I had to wait for him to do his job. I guess I can wait for a little while😉.