A rouge assassin part 1

Raven POV
I was sitting in the courtyard enjoying the hot weather and waiting for Damian to finish his meeting. He promised me to take me around the mountain. Suddenly hands covered my eyes and I smiled thinking it was Damian but this person hand were rough. I turned around to see one of the assassins who is Damian right hand man. His name was Daniel.

"Oh hello Daniel can I help you with something"I said nervous under his seductive expression.

He twirled a piece of my hair in the finger and I moved away nervous and a little scared.

"I saw you sitting here looking cute and wanted to come say Hi" he said smiling. He leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek and I stood in shock. He slowly moved to my lips but I pulled away before I felt his lips touch mine.

I backed away from him slowly and flew to Damian's meeting room. I landed outside the door and when he came out I ran into his arms catching him off guard.

"Hey love?" He said confused.

We started walking towards the room and we ran into Bruce who talked to us for a few minutes then we continued our walk to the room. When we got to the room Daniel came around the corner I gasp and gripped Damian harder which confused him.

"All the scouts are in position around the mountain" he said like a solider. Damian nodded and directed me into the room but before I fully entered Daniel winked and walked away. I walked into the room behind Damian and he kissed my lips which I happily returned it but then I remembered what Daniel did to me early and I felt guilty. I pulled away and smiled and changed into  my pajamas and laid in bed laying my head on Damian chest.

Damian POV
Raven fell asleep on my chest and I hate to admit it but I think father was right about something being off with raven..... but what exactly?