Sweat

Raven POV
After the cold weather went by the hot weather and took its place. Damian even let the assassins have the day off because he didn't feel like working because it was to hot. I was sitting outside on a chair drinking cold water. It wasn't really helping but water is good . I didn't have my uniform on instead I had on a sports bra and shorts on. I saw the justice league members in the court yard discussing about the weather.

"You know I don't think it's appropriate to be wearing that in a place like this" the voice of my love behind me said. I turned around my eyes popped wide. He was complaining about me but he had no shirt on and just plain old shorts.

"Well look at you sweaty guy". I said standing up walking to him. I slid my finger down his sweaty chest. He smirked and placed his hands on my waist.

"What were you doing that requires you to be sweaty and walking around with no shirt on"
I asked him.

"Working out" he stated simply.

"In this weather your crazy" I said

He shrugged his shoulders and pecked my lips but as he was about to pull away I pulled him back to a longer kiss jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed his hands on my thighs and sat down on the chair as we continued our make out session. I pulled away from his lips and started kissing his sweaty neck. I didn't care about the taste I just wanted to kiss him. He tighten his grip on my waist and I went back to his lips. He pulled away and kissed down my neck and in between my breast which made me lean my head back.

"You know I'm not the only one who is sweaty beloved" he said looking at me while still kissing between my breast.

"Yeah well I like when you sweat more and have no shirt on" I responded pulling his head up and kissed his lips pulling him closer. His hand stroked my thighs and eventually pulled away when we heard the league shouting. We stood up and went to the balcony to see that the league made a hose. John was spraying Superman in the face while everyone ran.

"Constantine what are you doing" Damian shouted.

John looked in our direction and suddenly a evil grin came to his face and he pointed the hose in our direction and the next thing I knew me and Damian were soaking wet.

"CONSTANTINE!!!!!" Damian shouted running towards the stairs to the courtyard.

"At least he's no longer sweaty".