Am I crazy or do I look bigger?

Raven POV
As me and Damian made our way to Bruce's room I felt my stomach turn in pain again and I stopped walking for a moment to lean against the wall to balance myself. Damian turned to me and rested his hands on my shoulders. He kissed my head in a loving manner which helped the pain cease for a while. After a few minutes the pain went away and we continued our walk to the room. When we got there the justice league was waiting for us. I sat down next to hawk man.

"We called this meeting today to discuss the earth's core. 7 hours ago the earth's core moved  a few centimeters to the right which caused the change in weather as you all have witnessed" Bruce explained pointing to the whiteboard.

As he was talking my stomach turned again but this time more painful I grunted as I held my stomach trying not to make to much noise. Damian looked at me with a worried expression. After the meeting I went to the bathroom and threw up breakfast. Damian went to his own meeting and I laid in bed with a hurting stomach. A few minutes later I fell into a deep sleep. A few hours later I woke up with someone coming into the room.

"Raven it's dinner time love" Damian said sitting on the bed rubbing my leg. I sat up slowly and felt something rushing to my throat but I swiller it down. Damian and I walked to the diner hall. We sat with Bruce and Clark. I wasn't really up to eating so I just picked at my food which concern Damian but he didn't press the matter. After dinner I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Damian came out of the bathroom shirtless and wiping his wet hair with a towel. He noticed I was looking at myself.

"What's wrong raven" he asked walking behind me.

"Is it me or is my stomach getting bigger" I said  placing my hand on top stomach. Suddenly I felt something it felt like a...... kick?