A change in the earth?!

Batman POV
As I was sitting in my room watching my computer and fixing my suit I was thinking about the last two years and how everything changed and what Damian has went through and I couldn't help but feel guilty. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a beep come from the computer and wide my eyes when I saw the earth's core move slightly. In panic I ran to Clark room with my computer in hands.

"Clark emergency!" I shouted causing him to jump up. I showed him the image and his expression was horrific.

"What happened" he asked sitting on the chair.

"The core moved to the right 8 centimeters. That alone took 5% of the already damaged core away". I explained closing my computer.

Suddenly I heard thunder and lighting strike and then sounded to pour down rain.

"Well that's not good"Clark said while he shared a concern look with me.

Raven POV
Damian and I were watching the training assassins when it started thunder and rain. I pulled my hood over my head and stood closer to Damian for warmth. Damian waved his hand as a signal for the assassins to run to the underground training area.

"Let's head inside and see my father to see what's the issue with the weather now" he said taking my hand and leading me to his father room.

As we walked in the halls I started feeling lightheaded and my stomach started to turn in pain. Maybe it's a fluke. Right?