Flashpoint or Hope

Damian POV
I watched hope crawl around on her play mat chasing around her toy ball. I smiled and stood to stand near the window. Hope squealed as I walked by her and she tried to grab my leg playfully. I stopped and let her grab me. Raven was talking with starfire about girl stuff as she put it but I know she just wants a break from our daughter. My father was as always watching the earth and I send scouts out to watch the campsite of those people who threaten my family. Hope giggled as she rolled around while still holding my leg. Suddenly there was a knock at my door and I gently moved hope back on her mat and rolled her ball around so she would chase it instead of me

I opened the door to reveal Barry. I offered a smile and let him in. Over this course of this whole mess myself and flash figured out that we had a lot more in common then we knew. He kneeled next to hope and bopped her nose making her laugh which made him smile.

"So what can I do for you today Barry" I asked leaning again the desk. He stood up straight and sighed gently. He looked at me and his smile faded.

"I knew your father wouldn't tell you this but I think it's right that everyone knows. Clark called a meeting claiming that the league should really consider me doing the flashpoint. He flew to outer space and saw the damage that earth was falling to and he blamed himself for it. He said that if earth is gonna survive then it needs to be reborn and we can start over. Hawk man,marson  man hunter and Diana agreed with Clark while everyone disagreed. Bruce told them look what we were
able to do in this time and that we should consider having hope instead of giving up" he explained.

I already had a scowl on my face and now I am furious. I picked Hope up and signaled Barry to follow me. I dropped hope off with Grayson to watch and I stormed to where my father and the league were talking.

"SO YOU GUYS JUST CALL MEETINGS WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE! NOT TO MENTION YOU GUYS ARE MAKING DECISIONS WHICH NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH!" I shouted grabbing everyone attention.

Clark POV
When I saw Damian's face I knew that Barry told him what happened earlier. I sighed and stood up walking towards him slowly.

"Look Damian I'm sorry that we are making decisions without everyone present but we might need to do this for the world sake. We can't keep putting our feelings first" I said

"I wouldn't have to put my feeling first if you wouldn't have been a fool 2 years ago!" He shouted at me. That hit me right in the chest.

"I know this is my fault Damian and this is me trying to redeem myself for that" I said raising my voice which caused Bruce to stand up from his seat.

"I have a child now Kent! I'm not giving her up because you all of a sudden want to redeem yourself when even your own teammates that day told you that your plan wouldn't work. Just like now your judgement is clouded, 2 years ago it was anger at Darkseid and now it's guild and your saying I'm putting my feelings first...... look in the mirror before you start lecturing me" he said harshly and he walked towards his father and whispered something in his ear and went out the door. Soon enough one by one the league members followed him.

"Baby bat is right Boy Scout" John said holding the door handle.

"Maybe instead of trying to fix what you did try having hope that the world can get better now" he said and then left.

Dick POV
I was watching hope play with my fingers and suddenly it started to rain again. Hope whimpered at the sound of thunder and I held her close.

"We will continue to have you, your our little hope and we will protect you"