BOOM!

Raven POV
I was sitting on the balcony watching the assassin's work their butts off. Damian got his back checked out and turns out those scratches were old ones the resurfaced and with everything that has been going on they started to reopen. Bruce had hope for the day because he wanted to spend time with his granddaughter and Hope loved her grandfather so i had no complaints. The door opened to reveal the love of my life shirtless and with bandages around his back.

"This really wasn't necessary but of course you and father don't listen." He complained sitting on the bed hunched over. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him sitting on his lap when I got close enough. I kissed his neck making him less tense. He flipped us over so I was on the bottom. He unbutton my shirt slowly and then threw it to the side. He kissed his favorite spot which is between my breast. It's been a while since we did it and since Hope is out for the day this will be our chance. He moved from my breast to my neck and I stroked his back. He unbuckled my pants and slid them down my legs slowly. As he pulled them down he kissed my thighs slowly leaving slight marks in his wake.

"Damian....." I mumble running my fingers through his hair. Soon enough we were both completely naked and breathing slowly. He slowly entered me which made me moan. When he was completely inside I pulled his head down towards my breast and he immediately sucked on it. He nibbled on it which caused me to let out a short yelp. He gained a bit of speed. After a few hours we were both in bed sweaty and out of breath.

"Your father should be bringing Hope back any
minute should we really look like this when he gets here" I said sitting up putting my bra back on and grabbed his shirt. Damian put his pajama pants on and found socks.

Damian POV
As soon as I slipped my socks on the door opened to reveal my father with my sleeping and drooling child. I laughed as my father looked dead tired. Raven laughed too and held her hands out to take the sleeping child which my father immediately gave her up. Raven placed her in the crib and watched he suck her thumb. My father ruffled my hair and walked out probably to rest.

"Well why don't we take our lead and head to bed" I said climbing into bed with raven following close behind. We soon fell asleep soon after in peace.

Suddenly I loud crash was heard waking me out of my sleep. Raven didn't hear it but hope did and was crying which eventually woke up raven.

"What the hell is going on" she said grabbing our child. I directed her out the room and heading to the meeting room where the League was standing looking very confused and tired.

"What's going on" i said.