Easy

Raven POV
As everyone sat on the beach at the now destroyed titans tower I sat next to Damian who held me close. I leaned against his shoulder nuzzling his neck in comfort as he looked at dick and kori. We waited for news from Batman about the situation we were in. Eventually we decided we needed a place to regroup and rest up and since everything else was destroyed we decided that the base of the league of assassins was the best place and not to mention the only place available.

As soon as we got there Damian had to make adjustments to everything so nobody would get hurt so he was busy for the most part. I stood on the balcony over looking the court yard. I soon felt another presence but relaxed as I saw it was non other the Batman or Bruce Wayne. He stood next to me placing a hand on my shoulder making me look in his direction.

" I see that you and Damian are in a relationship and I just wanted to say welcome to the family and I hope I get to know you better" he said with a smile.

I nodded and gave him a smile in return but then what I did next surprised him. I fully turned to him and gave him a hug which he hesitated but soon returned.

"Damian is lucky to have you" I said fighting the urge to cry. We released our hug and he went inside. I turned back towards to the court yard but before I could enjoy the breeze I felt a hand in my shoulder and immediately knew who it was. I turned my head to see his beautiful green eyes.

"Hi" I said turning to face him. He stroked my cheek and I leaned into his tough placing my hand above his.

"Come on let's head inside" he said taking my hand leading me inside to his room which was isolated from everything else so we were definitely alone which I had no problem with at all.

Damian took off his cloak and soon began to reach for his shoulder pads but I stopped him.

"Let me help you" I said. I began to pull off his amor slowly letting them hit the ground with a loud thud. When he was just left in a muscle shirt and pants my eyes drifted to his chest and toned abs that were very visible through his white shirt.

I walked towards him crashing my lips on his which he immediately returned. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. Things got a little heated and soon he had me up against the wall knocking over a few swords that were hanging there. He kissed down my lips toward my neck while staring into my soul. When he reached my neck he placed small kisses there putting butterflies into my stomach. I moved my head to one side breathing heavy as his soft lips touched my skin. I pulled him closer which caused him to kiss deeper which caused me to gasp.

My back began to hurt and he noticed and picked me up resulting in me wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed his hands on my thighs stroking them gently. He gently placed me on the bed brushing my hair from my face. He unhooked my cloak from my leotard and threw it on the floor. I kicked off my boots and kissed him once again.

(Play this song here)
Damian POV
Her lips made contact with mine and I placed my hands on the either side of her head to keep me from squishing her. Her hands roamed down my chest to the hem of my shirt and started to pull it up. When I was dangling on my neck I pulled away from our kiss to pull it off leaving me shirtless. She slightly sat up sliding from under me to sit up on her knees. She leaned forward to kiss me neck as I did to her earlier . I closed my eyes in pleasure and pulled her closer. She moved back to my lips as I found one of the straps to her leotard and started to pull it down slowly in case she wanted to stop. As I did that she pulled the other strap down at the same pace. We pulled them down to her stomach exposing her chest and stomach. Her bra was dark purple and she tried to cover it but I stopped her pushing her back onto the bed.

Raven POV
Damian smiled at me while leaning down towards my chest. His eyes never leaving mine he kissed between my breast before slowly going to my stomach. He kissed my ribs and stomach before slowly making his way back up to my neck.

After the intense moment we laid next to each other limbs intertwined.

"I always thought I was hard to love but you make it seem so easy" I said cuddling closer to him. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"So did I at one point because I never knew what love was but you, my father and others showed me what it was" he said resting his head against the pillow.

"I will love you always and forever".