My love

Raven POV
I woke up to the sound of someone in the closet. I open my eyes to see Damian putting on his uniform on to start the day. I guess even though the worlds ending he still needs to do his duty. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness out of them and stretched my arm's. Damian turned around at the noise behind him and smiled when he say me stand.

"Good morning sleepy head" he said turning back to whatever he was doing. When I reached him I noticed he wasn't putting on his uniform, he was taking it off. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:55 in the afternoon .

"Why didn't you wake me up when you woke up" I asked shocked that I slept for so long.

"I tried four different times but you didn't wake up so I let you sleep" he respond smiling. I frowned and wrapped my arms around his toned stomach.

"Did the team discuss anything about what we are gonna do?" I asked pulling him closer

Damian shook his head no. I sighed gently and released him to wrapped my arms around myself. Damian turned around to face me and used his finger to raise my head to look at him. He placed a small kiss on my lips which I responded to with a lot of passion. He placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

Before it got any farther there was a knock at the door. Damian pulled away to open the door and when it he did it revealed his father.

"Hello Damian.... raven" he said giving me a small smile which I gladly returned.

"Hello father. Is there something you need" Damian asked.

"I need to talk to you about something so can you step out for a minute" he asked. Damian nodded and followed his father outside.

I was left alone but then I realized that I was truly alone. I no longer had to watch my father and all of my friends are dead. I choked back a sob and wiped my tears as Damian walked back into the room.

"Is everything alright" I asked walking towards him. He nodded and looked in my eyes. He opened his arms and motioned me to come which I did without hesitation.

Damian POV
As raven ran into my arms I sighed gently stroking her hair.

"My father told me to tell you that if you wanna talk to about anything you can go to him" I said
She nodded and pulled my head down to kiss my lips which I happily returned. I finished all my duties for today so I was free all day which I was grateful for.

The kiss got more passionate and I had raven on my lap straddling my lap. I stroked his thighs gently while her hands were slowly going under my shirt to feel my chest. I moved my lips to her neck to kiss the skin there. When I did she tangled her fingers in my hair and threw her head back to expose more of her skin for me to kiss.

Raven POV
As Damian kissed my neck I let out small gasp and moans. Suddenly he began sucking on my neck which took me by surprise. I gripped his shoulders to keep me from falling . As I did that he gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer.

"Damian" I said in a whisper afraid to talk any louder. He hummed in response and I pulled him closer to my neck which cause him to suck more on my skin.

"Your my love" I said smiling