Trapped with my love (this chapter will contain smut so be prepared)

Raven POV
The cold weather came back but this time we got snowed in. The league told us to stay in our rooms since the hallways were cold as well. Me and Damian were in front of the fire. I was sitting on his lap as we tried to stay warm together.

"How long do you think we can live like this Damian? How long do you think the earth can remain like this?" I asked nuzzling his neck.

"I don't know but let's not worry about that right now, let's just enjoy our time together" he responded pulling me closer.

I smirked and pulled his head towards me and kissed him with passion which he responded to with the same amount. I turned around so I was straddling him and he stroked my thighs softly with his thumbs. I deepen our kiss by licking his lower lip to open up which he granted and out tongues met. I was feeling bold  so I grabbed his hands which were on my waist and slid them down to my butt.

He pulled away from the kiss and went to my neck. He picked me up by legs and brought us to the bed where he laid me down gently and crawled on top me. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off  his head. He retuned it and threw my shirt off to the side. He leaned down to kiss me stomach and slowly going up to my breast and kissing between them and then slowly up to my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer. I pulled away from the kiss and flipped us so he was on the bottom and I was sitting on his lap. He smiled and tried to sit up but I pushed him back down and leaned down to kiss his neck. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist. He slowly went up my back stroking it gently. I pulled away and sat up and pulled off my pajama pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. He smirked and flipped up back over. He repeated my actions and pulled off his pants.

He kissed between my breast and all around my chest. I knew where he wanted to kiss but he was being respectful so he waited until I said it was okay.

"It's okay Damian. You can take off my bra" I said. He looked at me with hesitation. I unstrapped the hook and threw the piece of fabric to the side. I placed my hands on his cheek and nodded. He slowly went down towards my chest, his eyes never leaving mine, and placed a kiss on my my bare breast which felt good in a weird way. He slowly kissed down my chest to my stomach down to womanhood. He looked at me and I nodded. He pulled my underwear off and kissed there which cause my to grip the sheets. He slowly came back up and kissed my lips gently. I smiled and grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down leaving us both completely naked. He leaned over and grabbed a condom from the dresser and slipped it on.

"Are you sure about this rav" he asked,his tip at my entrance. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly pushed in watching my face for any change of pain. I will admit that it does hurt but I was expecting it to hurt. Once he was fully in he looked info my eyes for permission to move.

"It's okay Damian I'm good. You can move" I said. He leaned down and kissed my lips before moving. As he pushed in and out the pain turned into pleasure.

"Faster" I said and he gained a little speed. I dig my nails into his back and scratched him by accident.

After a few hours we were both in bed sweating and out of breath.

"I love you" I said kissing him one last time before turning around.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"I love you too" he responded for slowly drifting off to sleep which then I soon followed