You won

Raven POV
My heart was pounding as I looked at my barley breathing child in the bed with all those wires connected to her keeping her from taking her last breath. Hope was just like Damian , working until he drops, but Hope is young. Clark said that Hope used too much of her magic to restore the core and then added power she didn't even have the energy for and used that to stabilize to earths rotation. Bruce was doing everything he could to keep her alive and I appreciate that. Damian was taking his anger out in the gym and I not sure that will even help.

"I will be back I'm going to check on Damian" I said to Bruce who was to focused on hope's condition. I made my way to the gym where I heard loud noises and anger grunts. I entered the room and saw Damian sitting in the Corner with slight tears coming from his glassed over eyes. I approached him slowly and kneeled in front of him.

"I am not going to lose her on top of everything else..... I don't think I can handle it without breaking down" he said in a cracking voice. I hugged him tightly while bringing his head to my chest.

"Don't worry love we are not gonna lose her"I said determined with a single tear running down my cheek.

Bruce POV
I was watching Hopes vitals and couldn't help but feel anger towards everything. I was going to do everything in my power to keep my grandchild alive. Suddenly Damian and raven came in and my heart sank when I saw Damian blood shot eyes making it obvious he's been crying.

"How is she father" Damian asked standing next to me.

"Well she's stable for now but she's low on magic energy and thats really something only raven or John can fix" I said feeling hope's head noticing she's getting colder.

"Actually I have a idea about that" raven said going around to the other side of the bed.

"I want to give her some of my magic energy but I'm gonna need Damian's help" she said. Damian nodded stepped closer to the bed.

"Take her hand Damian" she said. He took her hand with both hands and put it to his head. Raven closed her eyes and her body glowed like hopes but hers was a light purple and quite beautiful.

Damian POV
I opened my eyes to see my scared child sitting in a corner hugging her knees. The sight broke my heart and I was determined to bring her back to us. I walked towards her slowly so I wouldn't scare her.

"Hope baby" I said kneeling in front of her. She looked at me,her eyes red from tears.

"Daddy I didn't mean for this to happen ..... I'm sorry daddy please don't leave me" she cried hugging me tightly. I hugged her back kissing her head.

"I will never leave you Hope but you need to fight okay sweetheart" I said holding her close and she leaned close to my chest listening to my heartbeat.

"Mommy and I are waiting for you to come back to us. So is grandpa and uncle dick and aunty kori and even Mr. John" I said releasing my grip on her.

"Hope you have to fight not just for us but for yourself" I said standing.

"Okay daddy I will fight" she said standing with me. Her eyes glowed white as well as her body.

Raven POV
I gasp as well Damian when I ended the spell. We both looked at Hope and saw that her body was glowing white and Damian ran to my side holding my hand. Soon enough everyone ran into the room after hearing the loud sound.

Hope body cease to glow and soon enough her eyes opened.

"Mommy ,Daddy" she said groggy. I choked back a sob and hugged her tightly with Damian wrapping his arms around both of us.

"Daddy ...... I fought back" she said to Damian

Damian nodded and kissed her head.

"Yes you did and you won" he said putting a strand of hair behind her ear.