Of course batman sleeps through a cookout

Clark POV
Another hot day came around so we decided to take a resting day and just have a cookout and enjoy the fact that we are still alive. I was working the grill as everyone was sitting and talking .... well everyone except one person. Bruce was inside working away at the computer studying the earth core for any changes but there were no changes since we came to the assassins base.

"Hey Boy Scout can I get a hot dog over here" Constantine said waving his hands around. I rolled my and turned my attention back towards the grill. I looked up and saw raven coning down the stairs and heading in Damian direction. He was sitting in a chair with sunglasses on just relaxed. Raven sat on his lap and took off his sunglasses. Damian said something but I couldn't here it considering I was far away from them but raven smiled and put the glasses on herself and rested against his chest.

Damian POV
As I sat with raven on my lap I wondered why my father wasn't down here with us but then I remembered who I was talking about. I knew he was gonna work until he dropped. Might as well be a good son and bring him some food before he starves himself from all that work.

"Hey Kent is any burgers ready" I asked patting raven leg to let her know I was getting up. I walked over to Kent and he pointed to the plate full of burgers and hotdogs. I walked towards them and started assembling the burger.

"I didn't know you liked this kinda stuff" Constantine said standing beside me grabbing a plate.

"Tt it's not for me, it's for father" I responded grabbing a napkin and placing it on the plate.

"Can you make yourself useful and pass me a coke" I asked looking at him. He chuckled and did what I asked. I nodded and thanks and started heading inside.

"Where are you going" raven asked. I smiled and showed her the plate and drink in my hands and she seemed to understand. I continued heading upstairs to my fathers chambers. I knocked on the door and waited for a answer. When I didn't hear one I walked in and saw him slouched over at his desk sleeping. I sighed and walked over to him and placed the food aside. I saw the blanket on his bed and brought it over to him and placed it over his shoulders and placed his head on a pillow.

"Rest well father" I said taking off his cowl and leaning my head on his shoulder. Before I left I turned off his computer and left a note by his side and walked back outside.

"Hey where's Batsy" Constantine asked with his mouth full with burgers. I groaned rolled my eyes.

"Sleeping"I responded sitting next to raven who offered me and bite of her food which I kindly declined.

"Of course Batman sleeps through a cookout" he said drinking out of a red cup. I rolled my eyes and kissed raven head taking my sunglasses back putting them back on my face and resting once again.