Hope protects

Damian POV
I wrapped my arms around raven and Hope to protect them from the earthquake that was happening around us. Raven hid her face in my neck and we hid under a large table.

"WE NEED TO GET TO THE BUNKER BELOW" I shouted waiting for a opening to run. When it came we all ran to the stairs leading to the bunker that was build to withstand a earthquake. When we got down there we all took a spot and covered ourselves.

"Damian I'm scared" raven said leaning closer to me. I held her closer and kissed her head. Hope whimpered as the loud noise continued and the rumbling grew louder. My father was looking at his computer trying to figure out what the hell was happening.

Suddenly hope green eyes that were filled with tears glowed white like her mothers and then the rumbling began to cease. I looked at my child amazed and confused. Raven looked more confused then amazed. After a few seconds the rumbled ceased completely. We all came from our hiding places and stood slowly.

"What just happened" John asked brushing his coat off.

Raven POV
Damian helped me to my feet and all I could do was stare at my child who's eyes were slowly going back to normal.

"She inherited my powers" I said with a slight tear running down my face. I kissed her forehead lovingly. Bruce walked over to us and and placed his hands on Damian's shoulders looking at his granddaughter amazed. I think I was the only one who was nervous mostly because I don't want her to grow up like I did.

Damian went to talk to his father while I brought Hope back to her crib. I placed her sleeping form into the crib and watched her sleep.

"What am we gonna do?"