You can't kiss me cause l'm sick part 3

Batman POV
As I was doing some scans I begin making an antidote for the virus. It was almost finished but I started wondering why that man wanted so much power he mess with things he doesn't understand. As the antidote came to being finish I took it up stairs to Damian but when I walked in he and raven we asleep on the bed with Damian's arm wrapped around her shoulder while raven head rested on his chest. I smiled and gently placed my hand on my sons shoulder shaking him gently.

He woke up after a few shakes confused. He looked at me and sat up carefully so he wouldn't wake up raven. He placed her head on the pillow and stood up and we walked out the door.

"I have made an antidote for the virus it's in my  room" I said helping him walk. When we got there my computer screen said complete. I took the antidote from the tube and gave it Damian.

Damian POV
I took the tube from my father's hand and took a gulp. The second it hit my tongue I felt the virus leaving my body and by the time I finished it the virus completely left my body and I felt great.

"Thank you father I feel better already" I said hugging him and then ran back up to my room to surprise her. When I got there she was just waking up stretching. I walked towards her kissing her head surprising her. She smiled and leaned up to kiss my lips.

"Are you all better now love" she asked I nodded and continued to kiss her lips with passion which she gladly returned.

Now she can kiss me without worry cause I'm no longer sick.