Hope can save the world

Damian POV
I was watching Hope walk to me from her play mat. She started walking a few weeks ago and she has picked up on that skill quite well. She also learned how to speak of course not full on sentences that are clear but she has learned to speak small words. Raven walked in with a fruit bowl smiling at her daughter who returned a adorable two teeth smile.

"Mommy" Hope squealed and walked as fast as her little legs could carry her towards be mother. I stood to my feet and stretched my back. It's been a few weeks almost going on a month since the whole earthquake and hope's powers. If she was able to stop a whole earthquake just because she was afraid of it makes me wonder what else she could do.

Raven POV
I gave Hope a piece of grape and watched her chew with delight. I looked at Damian who was lost in thought. When I finished my fruit o picked up Hope and walked towards the door. Kori wanted to see her but as I was open the door Damian followed me and walked out but said he was going to go talk to his father about something and after I drop Hope off I should join him cause this concerns Hope.

"Hello little bundle of joy" kori said tickling Hope. I handed Hope to the alien and watch her blow on her stomach. Dick was watching with amusement. I walked out and headed for Bruce's room. I let myself in and saw that Clark was there as well. I got a little nervous but Damian gentle smile calmed me down.

"We have come up to a conclusion that Hope powers are a little different from yours raven and that her powers provide healing and support kinda like yours but just in a different structure" Bruce said showing a graph of Hope and myself dna. Indeed her powers are  different from mine when I was her age.

"When Hope stopped that earthquake we think that her powers were actually supporting the earths structure and was actually help repair it. Since that day the earths core was regained 35% of it back" he continued showing the core.

Bruce POV
As Damian and raven studied the graph I couldn't help wondering if Hope was indeed the key to fixing the core and restoring the earth. He powers were indeed very impressive but she's still a baby. As expected Clark was all for Hope being the key but mostly because he wants to fix his mistake but I told him that's way much pressure for a 1 year old to handle.

Damian POV
If this chart is telling the truth then my daughter is literally the worlds Hope but will she be able to do it?