A half breed

Damian POV
I was pacing around in the hallway in front of the infirmary waiting for raven. She claimed she wanted to confirm the pregnancy. Soon enough my father and Clark came around the corner as expected.

"Damian is it true?!?" My father asked trying to catch his breath. I shrugged my shoulders and turned towards the door. Soon enough raven walked out looking worried and nervous. I walked towards her and she hugged me tightly resting her head on my chest. Just by her actions I could tell that it was true and to be honest I wasn't mad and I think that's what worried her. After confirming the news with my father I walked raven back to our room and headed off towards my meeting about the change in weather with my assassins.

Raven POV
I was sitting on the bed holding resting my hand on my stomach feeling the little one kicking away. I am still wondering how this even happened but to be honest I'm scared because I don't want my child to grow up like I did. I laid down on the bed and curled on my side . I wonder how Damian feels about being a dad. The way my father treated me got me wondering about how a real father looks like. Then I remembered about the condition we are in,having a baby during all this nonsense makes no sense but I also don't want to abort it.

"Damian where are you when I need you" I said to myself. I sat up and started to meditate hoping to clear my head.

Bruce POV
I sat in my room thinking about the news Damian just gave me. Of course I wasn't angry about it on the contrary I was quite happy. I've always which one of my children would give me a grandchild. I guess the one the thing that surprised me is that it was gonna be a half human half demon. I have no problem with that at all it's just a surprising.

"Half breed huh"I said to myself leaning back against my chair.

Damian POV
As I was walking back to my room I was wondering how raven was handling this and I hoped she was okay with it. I opened the bedroom door and saw raven laying in bed reading a book. I smiled and and started to change into my pajamas and crawled next to her. She smiled at me and rested her book on the nightstand and turned to me fully.

"How are you love" I asked resting my hand on her stomach.

"I'm okay I guess I'm worried about your reaction to this sudden pregnancy" she said with a shaking voice. I pulled her towards me and I kissed her lips gently then kissed her stomach for the up coming baby.

"You don't need to worry. I love you and our unborn child always and forever" I said easing her worries. She smiled and rested against my chest eventually falling asleep. As I watched raven sleep I couldn't help but feel happy but I tiny voice in the back of my mind was telling me this world was to dangerous for a new baby.

"A half breed.... my half breed" I said placing my hand on raven stomach and feeling my unborn child kick.