You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 1

Batman POV
As I watched my computer for any changes to the earth's core I heard a bang come from the room above mine,which was Damian's room. I stood up and ran to his room. When I got there I saw Damian picking up broken glass from the broken mirror. I noticed a long cut in his palm which was dripping blood.

"Are you okay son" I asked walking over to him avoiding broken glass.

He flinch at the sound of my voice but relaxed when he saw it was only me.

"Of course father. Just got a bit distracted" he said putting the glass in the trash and then fully turned to face me. That's when I noticed he was pale and had dark circles around his eyes and was sweaty. I walked towards him and placed my hand on his forehead and as expected it was hot but it seemed he was also breathing really fast. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating very fast.

"I don't think so Damian" I said holding his shoulders. He shook his head and pulled away.

"Come along father it's time for breakfast" he said leading me to the dining hall where everyone was eating.

Damian POV
My father was right about me not feeling good but this happens every year. Everyone in the league of assassins gets sick because of an issue that was never resolved. None of the league are sick because they weren't here when the problem first started.

"Okay is it just me or is something wrong with the assassins today" Clark said sitting at our table. I groaned as I was hoping no one would notice. Raven sat next to me and tried to kiss me but I didn't want her to get sick so I dodged her and grabbed his hand holding it tight. She looked confused and a little hurt but keeping her healthy was more important. Father noticed and frowned but kept quiet.

"Hey baby bat what's up with you and your assassins" Constantine asked placing coffee on the table.

"I really wish you would call me by my name which isn't really difficult"I responded holding my head as I felt a headache coming". Raven looked at me concerned and so did my father.

"Well that aside seriously what's wrong with everyone" he repeated showing a face of concern as a assassin started coughing up blood.

"Nothing of your concerns. Just don't touch anyone" I said standing as I saw an assassin walking towards us.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir but a lot of our guys including you are starting to get really sick . Now that the justice league is here don't you think it's a good idea to see if they can help with our situation. I don't know how long we can take this every year" the assassin said wiping blood from his nose.

"Have the justice league help with what exactly" Clark said standing up. I groaned while pushing the assassin away.

"Like I said nothing of your concern Kent. We go through this every year." I said crossing my arms. The assassin came back and tapped my shoulder.

"What now" I asked

"Some of our men did a check on that part of the compound and noticed that it became stronger over time" he said. I groaned and placed my hand on my chest finding it hard to breath all of a sudden. I heard someone stand up behind me and walk towards me.

"Damian maybe you all should be resting" Kent said walking closer to us. I turned around about to protest but the pain in my chest prevents me to do so. All I did was cough up blood as well as the assassin behind me did. Soon enough every assassin either coughed up blood or collapsed.

"What the bloody hell is happening" John said standing with everyone following his lead. Raven ran to me as I collapsed with my father following close behind. She placed my head on her lap while tears came to her eyes.

"You can't kiss me because I'm sick" I said slowly passing out.

Raven POV
As I watched Damian sleep I was thinking about what was causing this and why he kept it a secret and why he didn't tell anyone. All I know is that I won't Damian or anybody else die not while I'm alive.