I'm gonna be a uncle!

Raven POV
I woke up to rain hitting the window and the baby kicking. As I sat up Damian walked into the room and sat on the chair exhausted. I calmed out of bed and walked over to him holding my stomach. I sat on his lap resting on his shoulder.

"Morning love"he said smiling. I hummed a response and cuddled closer to his chest. The moment was ruined when someone knocked at the door. I groaned and stood letting Damian stand and get the door. On the other side was Bruce who was surprisingly smiling.

"Good morning raven" he said and I nodded at him resting on Damian shoulder.

"Have you told her the news" he asked Damian and he shook his head. What news are they talking about? Damian took my hand leading me to the diner hall where he covered my eyes leading me inside. Once we were to a specific table he uncovered my eyes and the person I saw in front of me made tears come to my eyes.
Dick was eating and laughing with the league and kori. I slowly walked towards him with shaky hands. He looked up at me and gasp whine a smile brought its way to his face. He stood and opened his arms for a hug. I ran into his arms smiling and he tightened his grip.

"Hey raven nice to see you" he said releasing our hug. I wiped my tears and smiled at him. I looked at Damian who was smiling with his arms crossed. I ran towards him hugging him tightly and kissing him with a lot of passion. He returned the kiss and then pulled away holding me close.

"As much questions as that kiss of yours brings up I just have to say one thing.........YOUR PREGNANT!!!!" Dick shouted grabbing Damian by the shoulders shaking him. Damian pulled away and fixed his shirt then nodded. Kori walked to us placing a hand on my ballon looking stomach and smiled as she felt a kick. After our reunion Damian took me back to our room and we spent the day cuddling.

"Have you thought of any names yet" I asked him while playing with his fingers.

"Well I haven't thought of any boy names but I was really like the girl name Hope and the middle name could be your mothers name."
He said leaning against the headboard. I smiled at the name.

"Well maybe the boy could be named after you love" I said smiling.

"Uh I think one Damian is enough" he said kissing my forehead. I laughed and laid on his chest. Suddenly we heard dick screaming out his window.

"I'M GONNA BE A UNCLE YESSSSSSS!!!!!!"
Damian rolled his eyes and I laughed