Tomorrow is the big day

Hope POV
I sat on the balcony watching the clouds roll by. Tomorrow is the day I save the world and I am very nervous. I watched daddy train with the assassins and mommy was with aunty kori.

I was reading another book on nature energy to make sure I didn't miss anything. I placed the book down and left the room to go outside. When I got outside I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I bumped into uncle dick.

"Hey squirt where you going in such a hurry" he said picking me up and placing me on his neck.

"No where in mind just walking" I said patting his head. We walked around until we got to a little patch of land that was destroyed and no spot of green was in sight. I jumped from uncle dick neck and sat down in the dirt and focused my energy into the ground into the land around.

Dick POV
I watched as Hope started to glow white and suddenly the ground around her started growing back and soon enough the land was covered in grass and flowers. That proves that's she's ready but Damian has told me she has been having doubts.

"Hey your dad has told me that you have been having some doubts about tomorrow what makes you think that your not ready? I asked sitting next to her.

"It's just that I would hate to see everyone be disappointed and sad if I can't do it and all their hard work to stay alive would have been for nothing" she said hugging her knees to her chest.

"We will never be disappointed with you. You are a blessing to this world and our family and will we always be proud of you." I said hugging her. A few hours later I brought her to Damian's room and placed her sleeping form in the bed. I looked up and Damian staring out the window watching the stars. I left and went to my room and prepared for tomorrow.

Damian POV
I sat on my bed and watched Hope sleep. I kissed her head and heard the door open to reveal raven. I walked up to her and we embraced each other. We then walked back toward the window and saw that the moonlight was shining through the window and was landing on Hope.

"Tomorrow our daughter will save the world"