chapter 3 Dream man!

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

When your heart craves for the dream man
Always wish for a doting heart.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Adhya POV

While coming back to the house we been in conversation all the time. With we I mean Neel Jade and me. He left jade and me outside my university hostel. We already have dropped my other friends to their respective places.

"Do you see how he was watching you! He really likes you Adhya! Think about it". Jade told me while removing her sandals.

"I never thought about him like that Jade. I mean he is a good boy but I don't know if he possess my dream man qualities."

"And what are those may I ask". Jade asked me.

"Well the person i want in my life should be handsome".

"Ok check, he is handsome. Next".

"He should be well educated".

"Ok check he is well educated. You are leading towards Neel. yes!!"

"And the most important thing that matters the most is WEALTH.!!"

"ok baby you have Neel as your life partner. He is wealthy. Wealthy Would be understatement. He is billionaire, going to be CEO of his company. Congratulations Adhya, Neel qualifies to be your life partner." Jade jumps on the ground and Start screaming.

I just smiled to her and mentally told myself ' she does not know what is real wealth'.
..................................................................

Somewhere in Delhi ,India,

The area was dark and isolated, only scream of a woman can be heard. A man with a gun and knife approach to her. She was yelling pain, clutching her stomach. she was drowned in pool of blood. She saw the man with knife and gun , she fixed her gaze on him. She stretched the lips a little & murmured 'Please'!

Suddenly his hazel eyes turned dark, it contains no emotions. And next what is heard is a sharp little whimper from a gun with silencer fit on it.
and she was shot dead by the man.

With no wasting of time man sits on the ground, he is left with just few minutes, he exposed the abdomen area of the woman, in fraction of seconds he incised the lower abdomen area with knife, sudden fresh pool of blood start streaming. He can see the child head, and carefully pulled out the child from woman's uterus. He cut the umbilical cord and carefully placed the child on torn shirt he was wearing.

"Advitya, what the hell"!! Someone screamed from behind.

Advitya's shirt was fully stained with blood of woman.

"Child is alive", he lift the child and approached to the officer.

"This need lots of explanation. Lets go. This is something that I never have seen in my entire career, this is a demon act". And they left the place.

.......................

Adhya POV

We  were all set to go to Neel's party. Jade and me both sat in the cab, my other friends are going to join us in party itself.

"Today Neel is going to faint, you are looking damn sexy baby". Jade winks to me.

"Shut up Jade." I was wearing black sheath that fits my body well . I apply minimal make up , and left hairs fall freely on shoulder.