chap 48 (A) Quest & answers

Advitya POV

I Hurt her! I thought.

I saw retreating figure going inside the house. She is wiping her tears. It pained me to see her like this. I saw Neeti in mall, she saw me in washroom. She was angry. I could sense her expression. She immediately went away from the place. She didn't know that i know.
I knew she will discuss the matter with Adhya and hence i reached here ASAP. But Adhya's defended me infront of her best friend. This swelled my heart..

I thought to talk to her once she comes back but then Arjun called. He wanted me here. He said he planned a surprise for Adhya. So i am here.
I took slow steps and follow them in living room.

"Here come besties". I heard Arjun yelling.

"Wait! Are you two crying"? Arjun asked ..

"Nothing Arjun , we just remembering our childhood days". Niti said..

"Oh.. so cry babies gather yourself for more. you two just settle here. I have arranged something"... He said.

"Oh here he comes .. Advitya. Come".. He announced my name..

I saw Adhya's face in my direction. We held each other gaze for a moment. Then she looked down.

"Come son"! Niti's father welcomed me ..
I sit beside Adhya..

"Arjun whatever you planned. It has to be good. Or else you are gone today". Niti replied..

"Chill my Dear sister." Then he switched off the lights.

"So everyone today we are reminiscing our childhood. When we were kids . I made a special documentary. So everyone all focus on screen."
Then he played the video.

It started with Niti carrying infant Arjun.. they all laughed. Few pictures of their early childhood.

"Advitya, here comes your wife.. see"..  Arjun shouted.

I saw cute baby Adhya, struggle to walk.. and then a lady carried her lovingly.

"Mumma"!! I heard Adhya mumbled..

So it's Adhya's mumma..

Then there is a video of birthday. Adhya cutting cake. Arjun neeti their parents and adhya parents were clapping. There were many children.
I smiled ..

"Here Adhya is 14 year old". Arjun said.

I saw Arjun and Neeti yelling Princess Adhya's name in video. She was wearing glasses and fairy dress. I saw her with my peripheral vision. She was in tears ..

Prince Charming, Adhya called Arjun in video. Then they start laughing..

"Look at this one Advitya, adhya wearing black glasses. Whenever she cries, she put on the glasses. To hide her swollen big eyes". Arjun said with a little teasing laugh..

All of a sudden i remember Adhya's morning attire. She was wearing black goggles. Does that mean she cried? I thought.

Video ended with all three throwing colors on each. And group hugged each other in the end.

Arjun switched on the light. I saw Adhya in tears.. she held Neeti and they hugged each other. Then Arjun patted their back. Then they hugged each other.

"I will again miss you my pari"! Neeti said.
"I will miss you too". Adhya replied..

"No one will miss me".. Arjun said sadly.

They both lightly slapped him. And then he took them in arms..

It's emotional. I felt that too. Especially when i saw Adhya tears.