chap 4 Sensitive vs Insensitive

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Looks can be deceiving but not the pleading eyes who is struggling for life.
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Adhya POV

I opened my eyes. all is see four wall room , white background. Oh I think I am in hospital.
"Haya, oh my god you are awake"! It's Jade.
"Where i am"? I asked
"You scared us Haya", i saw her worried face. "I am sorry i left you alone. I didn't know you will come to pool area. I saw you with Neel. I thought you will remain there. I am sorry i just wanted to explore place".

I nodded, and said nothing in reply. I was just glaring the ceiling. I am too nervous with all this. Past memories came into play.
"I.i.i.i.. informed Jaideep also". She replied.
I instantly look at her.
"I am sorry I was worried", she gestured with her eyes.

I .. before I reply somebody stormed into the room.

"Adhya how are you, what happened to you? I am sorry, i couldn't kept my promise". It was Neel.

"No Neel it's.." I tried to get up.

"No please Don't", he came to me and hugged me. I stay rooted without hugging him back.

"It's ok Neel. I am fine".

"You know Haya, he is the one who carried you till here. We were feeling so helpless, he left his party and celebration".
"Thank you Neel, it means a lot". I replied to him and showing gratitude towards him.

My other friends joined us in the room. They hugged me.

"But seriously I was wondering what happened to you"?he asked me.

I saw Jade, and then replied "I am hydrophobic. The unwanted fear triggered when I saw that couple enacting as if they are drowning inside the water. I nearly drowned once in similar situation. It is just that memory played in my mind and consequences i experienced after that was too painful to remember". I looked down to avoid any eye contact.

"I am sorry". He replied.

"I wanted to tell you the moment we entered, but couldn't do so as you left with your friend. I stood alone there". I completed my point of view in one go.

After that we left for home. doctors told me I can go home. Jade was staying with me for the night. Neel left us at my hostel and went back.  I am so thankful to him. My other friends left to their respective homes.

Next day I got up with sunrays falling on my face. I looked for the jade. I got up and prayed to the lord's idol placed near my table.. I called jade , she said she is inside the kitchen, making breakfast.
I told her I will join in 15 mins. I finished morning chores , took shower , got ready with one piece dress, I went near my room table , prayed to the lord and entered into the kitchen.
"Hey!" I kissed Jade on her cheeks. She is like my sister.
"Hey"!she kissed me too.
So what is for Today. I pouted and asked.
"It's lasagna for you". She smiled
"Yey"! I just loved lasagna.
After our delicious food, I took mine and her plate from the table.
somebody rings the door bell.
"Hey jade please check who is on the door", as I was washing our utensils.
Jade got up and went to the door,
"Who is it Jade?"
The next I saw was a figure with a pistol belt, and black suit, black jeans and black goggles.
I left the plates with a bang, and ran towards him without washing my hand and hugged him. All I murmured was "Jaideep bhai"..
..........................................................
New Delhi

"In my 30 years of police service, I never have seen heartless and epitome of cruelty. What I see is utter disgusting. What you want to say in defence officer.? This is going to be investigated very seriously. Are you a human or not?"