Chap 33 He Cares

Adhya POV

I don't know how did i sleep extra today. Right now I am having my breakfast which was made by him. When i woke up today in the morning, i saw a letter on the dining table.

"I am leaving for the office early today. Rest well and eat your breakfast. Don't bother about Lunch too. I have already asked my manager to bring that here in afternoon. Will have mine in office.
Take care."
~Advitya

I took a deep breath. And smiled. He cares. Only as a colleague. My mind said. "For me it's more than sufficient". I mumbled.
After having breakfast i rested more.

Advitya POV
It's evening. My manager told me Adhya looked fine when he bought lunch for her. I am now waiting for Neelakshi . She will accompany me to the house. Today she will meet Adhya and start her lessons.

"Hey Addy"! I saw Arun and Neelakshi entering my cabin.

"Hello guys"! I said. I gestured them to sit down.

"Lets go Addy we are getting late for the training." Arun said.

"It's Neelakshi who is gonna train Adhya , not you!" I warned him

"Oh possessive husband"! He said.

"Neelakshi , i want to say Adhya is untrained and fragile. She is not a soldier. Keep this in mind. Don't be harsh on her". I said

Neelakshi nodded.

"Lets go then"!

Adhya POV

I am waiting for Advitya as he told me he is coming early for the training. It's 6pm in the evening.
Tring!
"I think it's him". I stood up from sofa to open the door.
As i opened the door i saw he wasn't alone. I saw Arun and a girl. I completely ignored Arun.
And saw Advitya.

He saw me.

"Come friends"! He said. I made a space for the people .

Then they all came inside the house.

"Sit guys"! He said.
They all sat down.

"Umm what will you have". He asked.

"Nothing Addy let's start with work." The girl said.

I was standing in the corner trying to comprehend what's happening.

Advitya then turned to me.
"Adhya! This is Neelakshi. Senior officer RAA. She is our one of the bravest officers."
I smiled to the Neelakshi.
She just nodded without smile.

"Hello ma'am!"
"Hello!" She replied.

"She will train you the basic martial arts skills. Ok "! Advitya said.

I watched him! Then i got to know why they are here

"Well we can start the training Addy"! Neelakshi said.

"Yes! I just come ma'am after changing clothes." I said.
"No need! I am not free all day. I have a work. You civilian never understand how precious time is." She said.

I was flabbergasted with her reaction. How rude she is. I watched her for few minutes. Then saw Advitya for his reaction. He was emotionless as always.

Then we went to balcony where she started to train me.
After half an hour she asked me to unclutch her hands. I did the same. In response she clutched my stomach .
"Aaahhh"... I screamed.

"What happened"! I saw Advitya coming to me running.

I hold my stomach in protective position just to avoid pain. The pain was intense as she held me from bruised part . I couldn't reply.

"I told you to be careful Neelakshi. She is not trained". Advitya screamed.
"Relax Addy! It happens in training. You are making issue of nothing". Neelakshi replied.

Advitya held me closely. I couldn't straighten up , it's paining.
"I will be ok. Give me a moment". I replied
"No, training is over for today." Advitya said on my behalf.
"Ok Addy, will see you tomorrow." I saw Neelakshi and Arun's retreating figures.

Advitya POV

"How you feel now"? I asked Adhya who was lying on sofa.

"I am better now". She replied.

I know she is not. I can read her face. I have told Neelakshi to not to force her. She is fragile . And need to be trained gradually.

"You should not have to tell ma'am to go this early. I am fine see. It was just a momentary pain". Adhya said.

I didn't reply . I know she is enacting to be strong.

"You rest!" I told her.
After few moments i came with ab analgesic ointment.
Adhya put this on lower rib area. She tried to sit but pain didn't let her sit.
"Adhya can i put ointment on the area?". I asked.
She nodded.
I then made her lie on sofa. I supported her head with pillows. I myself sat on the ground kneeling on my knees.
I then carefully lifted her t shirt. Tried Not to expose any other part. I gently removed the cloth from bruised Area. It was red and bluish in colour. She is badly hurt. Something happened in my heart. Why she is bearing this pain! . This world is not for her. I then gently rubbed the lower ribs area with ointment. I didn't massage the part. I let that open for few minutes then covered it with her cloth.
You rest . It will be better. I will order food for dinner. I said.
She nodded.

Why I am feeling the pain she is bearing. ? But She need to be trained for her own safety. I can't be around her every time. I thought she might know basics of martial arts. But She is untrained. Why sir has allowed her to be the part of this mission. I will definitely ask him what is the real reason.
I then looked back to her. She is gently rubbing her upper abdomen area.
I took a deep breath and went upstairs to get my mobile from the room. I will order something healthy nutritious for the dinner.

*********************************
Thanks for liking the story so far guys. I know i updated the chapter after so many days. I was busy in studies. It is a short update though but an important one. I want to sketch every character with its own pace. I don't want to hurry. In real life also we get to know about the people gradually. We develop emotions gradually. Sometimes we have preassumptions about the person but in real they are not what other people say about him or her.