chap 31 Misunderstood Again

Advitya POV

"HOW BLOODY DARE YOU"! I shouted

I shook her from the shoulder. I heard a whimper from her mouth.
Before i speak further i hear a wailing..
"Maa".... I saw a small girl rubbing her eyes!!
I loosened my grip, adhya nudged me a little.
"Nothing happened baby. Nothing happened"! She took the child in her embrace. She lifted and caressed her back. 

"Who is this uncle? He is bad"!! The small kid replied.

"Umm. He j..j..just came to ask me something baby! Now see he is not saying anything! Right! Now you sleep.. ok.." she then kissed her cheek.

The little kid nodded. I don't know what's happening. Who is she?

Then i saw Naaziya and Imtiaz entering the room.
"What happened "! Naaz asked.
"Nothing! Aliya sleep got disturbed! Sorry"! Adhya replied.

"No it's not Adhya's mistake. Actually i made some noise and this kid got disturbed". I replied.
I am feeling guilty because of me Adhya taking blame on herself.

"Oh that's not the problem Mr Rajvansh." Imtiaz replied. Actually "she is having fever. So little irritated". He said.

"Adhya thank you! You may now enjoy the party but why you are looking little startled". Naaz asked

"I!! No not at all. I am all fine. Just Little cold here". Adhya masked her emotions so well.
"Well Imtiaz , we will take your leave now. It's getting late now". I replied.

"Stay more" ! Naaz said.

"No, it's really getting late Naziya. Tomorrow I have an important meeting also. So we will take your leave." I tried to convince her.

"Ok!" Naaz said with a smile.

Then she embraced Adhya in a tight hug. Adhya too hugged her back.
Out of nowhere little girl Aliya hugged Adhya.

Adhya kissed her cheeks. "I will meet you soon baby". Adhya said.

"Ok !" Aliya replied shyly.
"Bye .".
"Byee".

After that we left the room . We descend the stairs. And then we met Jahangir and his family. Then we left the venue.
While walking towards the parking area i was walking with a guilt. i again misjudged.? She was comforting a child and what i thought?

Shame on you. My mind said. I cannot see in her eyes. I am so disappointed on myself. Then we reach the car. She without any delay sits inside the passenger seat.

I took the driver's seat. I started driving, there was an awkward silence between us. How shall I start conversation. ! I was still contemplating it in my mind.

"Aaliya is Naaz's daughter." I heard Adhya saying those words.

I saw her , her gaze was fixed on her lap.

"Naaziya and Imtiaz were married before and they had a daughter. I don't know what happened but Naaziya told me they were seperated for 4 years, after Aliya is born. I could just gather this much information. Then she asked me to take care of Aliya. She was having fever. And jahangir wanted Naaz downstairs. So she requested me to lookafter Aliya". She then paused..

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, what would I say i am so ashamed.

"I had no intention to sleep but when little child cuddled with me , i forgot i am somewhere else". She replied in very low voice.

I then stopped the car as we reached penthouse. She saw outside and  opened the door. She then reached the house door when i held her hand.

She whimpers! I saw my beastly imprints on her hand. I malhandle her.
I then opened the door. And lead her way to my room. I then made her sit on my bed. I took the ointment and put that on her skin.

She doesn't say anything. Her silence was killing me.

"I am sorry"!! I said
"Please i know i overreacted but I was worried confused, i know i am wrong , i don't want to say anything in defence but I want to apologise". I told everything to her genuinely.

"I am taking this as one of the lessons .. sir! I know i am not here on a party . We are of course on a Mission. And .......i am just a part of this drama , i am following the script". She paused a little. Then she took a deep breath.

"Naaz has called me at her home". She  replied.

"That's great"! I said.

She then got up and started walking towards the door, she then stopped and said
"I would appreciate if we respect each other space. I don't like if somebody manhandle me, training is different thing, injury happen in it. But manhandling is deliberate attempt to tarnish someone's self respect. Please keep this in mind."
She then walk away from the place without looking back.

Every word she said is right! Every freaking word. I am taking advantage of me being his senior or husband. I am manhandling her.

I really need to fix my emotions, i too don't know what is going in my mind.

Adhya POV

I wiped my tears. Why he do that always? Can't he just believe me for once but I have decided too,I won't ask him to believe me. Why will I? I never have told anyone to trust me. If they don't trust me then They don't trust me. It is as simple as that.  I can't force any one to have faith on me. Neither i seek character certificate from anyone. I know and my god knows who i am.
I moved a little and sat near the table where i kept lord Shiva's idol. I then put my head on the table and asked my god
"What wrong i have done that i am getting punishment, its hurting.. " i mumbled.
Don't know when i slipped into deep sleep.

**********************************I know it's a short update! But take this chapter as a part of previous chapter

I know it's a short update! But take this chapter as a part of previous chapter.

Adhya finally spoke for herself. And gave a mindful to Advitiya. Silence doesn't mean you are weak.

Comment, ask, give your reviews.🤗