chap 37 Be Brave!

Adhya POV

Today is the day when Advitya is leaving. I am distressed. He has gone outside for urgent work then we will leave to Siddiquis house.

Advitya has briefed me about how should I keep an eye on Siddiquis. I have kept my forensic equipment too.

"What are you thinking"! I turned around to see Advitya was standing.
I got up.

"When did you come"? i asked faintly.

When you were in deep thoughts! He said without blinking his eyes.
Our eyes met. We kept on looking at each other.
Then i took a deep breath and nodded, i turned around to take the bag. We are now about to leave.

Advitya POV

I am leaving for Amsterdam today, leaving her here, in this country, all alone. But i did my part, have asked my credible people to look after her. Besides i will keep watch on her. With the leather bag i have given to her.
Our drive is quite.
"I have told Naaz that we are reaching soon". She said something after so long.
I took a deep breath and nodded. I saw her from peripheral vision she was looking towards me.

When we reached Siddiquis, we saw Naaz and Aliya were outside in the garden. Aliya ran towards Adhya and she took her in her embrace.
Aliya giggled. I pulled her cheeks. She showed me toothless smile.
Naaz hugged Adhya.

"Come inside!" She said.

"Oh Adhya i am so happy that we are going to spend time together. It Will be fun". Naaz said.

I saw Adhya smiled widely on her announcement.

"Come i show you your room. Shekhar you come too". Naaz said

We both nodded and followed her.
Their property is really beautiful i must say. They have decorated the bunglow with so much precision and royalty.
"Here is your room. I hope you will like it" . Naaz said

"It's beautiful Naaz , thank you". Adhya said.

"Thanks, now you two rest here, i send some refreshments here. Shekhar if you want to change before leaving you can freshen up. Imtiaz and paa will be here in an hour".
"Thanks Naaz" . I replied.
After that she left the place.

I saw Adhya sat on the bed.
I closed the door .. i look around the room keenly . I want this room to be protected. Then i took out the camera detector. This device will recognise any hidden camera. I put the detector on every part of the room. I saw Adhya was looking at me with confusion..

"This is camera detector Adhya, i am just removing my suspicions. I don't want any risk." I said.

In reality i checked the room for Adhya's safety and her privacy. She is a girl, moreover my wife. For three days she will be using this room. I want to be careful.

"Now listen Adhya, the small cameras i have given to you , fix those in Siddiqui office room. Try to reach there. But be very careful. Ok!"

She nodded.

"This audio device , fix this under the chair or table. Look for the CCTV cameras. We don't want to be caught." I said.

"Ok i keep this in mind." She replied.

"Good, and keep this bag with you always." She frowned on my words.
"I..i. m.. mean keep this with you. You keep all the important things inside this bag. Right? Don't let anyone to touch this. Ok?" I said. I didn't tell her it has a small camera.

"Ok sir"!she replied.
I glanced her for few seconds. She is looking upset. May be worried.

*I think i should change. They must be reaching here any time." I said.