Chap 28 set up and fever

Advitya POV
After parking the car in basement, i ran towards the Central Market. She said she is standing near to grocery shop. I have told her not to move from there. I am scanning the whole place, I can't see her. I dialled the number.
Adhya, where are you, I can't see you? I asked her
But I can. I am standing just behind you. She replied.

I turned around
She was standing right there. She is wearing orange suit salwar with dupatta. She is wearing nupital chain in her neck and vermillion in hair partition. She is looking so gorgeous. But What is this all about!
Anyways I removed incoming of any unwanted thoughts.

"I went near to her, lets go," i gritted my teeth and took her wrist in my hand. I drag her to the car.

She was struggling with my walking pace.

"Sir! Leave my hand, it's paining." She replied
I stopped and left her hand. I saw her massaging the impact .

"Sit inside the car ASAP." I said

She did the same.

I started the car and drive towards penthouse. Past events of start fogging my brain. I didn't know when I speed up the car.

"Sir"! Adhya screamed.
I immediately took the left turn. And by this We just survived the crash.

I stopped the car. And looked towards her. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded!

"I wear this suit salwar because I am coming to the shop. If somebody watch me they must not doubt". She replied.

"I am not here to ask you any justification on your attire. Why the hell are you here? I told you not to open door for anyone. I said it because I sense some danger. But you, you came all the way to the shopping complex , by your own". I shouted on her.

"Vegetables and spices were over." She said meekly.

"So! You can ask driver". I replied.

"He didn't know what vegetables and spices were needed to buy'. She said.

I started driving. I don't want to initiate any communication with her. Why would I. After knowing her past, it pained me beyond Zenith.

Soon we reached penthouse.
She came out of the car.
"Adhya!" I shouted her name.
"Don't you go anywhere now! And closed the all doors and windows".

"A..are you not coming inside"! She asked.

"No! I have work! And don't make dinner for me. Nor wait for me. I will come late. Now go!" I waited till she went inside.

This threat cannot be taken lightly. With that thought I drove back to office.

After spending whole of the evening & almost night I am now standing outside my penthouse. Lights are off, i think she has slept. I thought.

I entered inside the house with my extra keys. I went upstairs. I glanced at her room. Today it is locked. That means she is sleeping inside.
I enter my room and changed my clothes. I checked my mobile while sipping water. It shows two message and an image.
I saw it is from same private number. I opened the images. It is Adhya's balcony view. Glass slipped from my hands. I looked at the time when I recieved image file. It was 12am. right now it's 1am. I panicked. Should I check? But how. She must be sleeping. But what if someone has kidnapped her. No !

My balcony is connected to Adhya's room balcony. I can easily jump and have a glance if she is there or not. With that thought I rushed to my room's balcony. I jumped and reached Adhya's balcony. I then tried to see inside. It is curtained everywhere. Damn! I then tried to open the balcony which opens into Adhya's room. It got opened as it is unlocked. Silly girl didn't tell me it's faulty. I thought.