Chap 12: Believe what we see!

Attention ! Few hindi words are mentioned in the chapter ,so here is the meaning,
Saab, saahab = sir.
Baby ji= baby girl
Enjoy the Chapter!!🤗🤗
---------------------------------------------------------
Adhya POV

"But how can somebody enter in our house Sarin saab!!
How dare he! He misbehaved with my Pari".

"Radha aunty calm down"! I murmured & asked her to keep calm. It's been 3 days since the horrible incidence took place. Today when radha aunty came she saw bruises on my body, I can't lie to her, so I explained everything. Right now she is screaming on phone & yelling her heart out on Dayal sir.

"Baby ji is my responsibility Sarin saab! If something wrong happened to her, how will I face Jaya & saahab ji.?" (Pause)...

"Sarin saab baby ji is precious, I am letting her do all this because it is Saahab ji's wish, but I will not tolerate this behaviour from your men. My Pari is not alone".

I gulped my unshed tears, I realised only Radha Aunty is left in my family.

"He must be your man Sarin saab, may be he misunderstood her, but we are not answerable to him, he is no king, he must ask you , if he can't ask you then he should be careful with her antics, my Pari did what you said."

With his mention his face came in my mind, how can I forget those angry eyes. When Dayal sir told me he works for intelligence agency, a sense of satisfaction run inside me. Shekhar Rajvansh,  the established business tycoon of hotel industry is a deep asset to indian Intelligence agency. He works for us. I researched about him, when I typed his name on search engine, articles mentions him with such headlines
Shekhar Rajvansh: A brilliant businessman who is worshipped by women of all ages.
Another article mentioned handsome casonova or skilled business tycoon.
He is seen with different girls in every page 3 article. All models he dated called him charmer. One model with whom he had been with for longest time is Mia, she is some beauty pageant holder, now a Dubai based model.
Who would think he gives information to Indian security intelligence. But he is a businessman, he must be getting something in return. Afterall sometimes it's mutual consent to help each other for selfish purpose.

I breath deeply. And watched Radha Aunty hunging up the call.. she looked at me, I smiled.

"Let me make something for you." She said.

"Pasta"! My eyes glitter with happiness.

"Ok", she came to me and kissed me on forehead & I hugged her torso.
........
Advitya Shekhar POV

"Don't worry sir! I don't want any back up. I myself can interrogate.*
(Pause)

"No one will get to know that I am the Shekhar Rajvansh. He is an important lead, we can't let him go. He is here inside the pub. Right sir"!
"Jai hindi sir"
I Hung up the call.

I am here outside this pub. I am looking for a man who actually associated with illegal activities. My returning to India was for that only. To know who is behind the illegal dealing of arms and artillery. Who is  providing arms to world's most wanted terror organization. The only lead we have is , he is a Dubai based mafia with different name. No body knows his real identity. That day When I went to K'jols bar, I went to see this man who is here right infront of me. From past few minutes he is talking to someone on phone. While thinking about K'jols bar, I remembered 'her'. Adhya.. I never met her after that. It's been 10 days. I still can't believe I bacame the victim of honey trapping.

My thoughts came to a halt when I saw him walking . 'Where the hell is he going'? I walked behind him.

'Parking'! But he didn't park his car near any other car. He parked it near a big tree , on other side of the road. He stopped. I immediately made myself hide behind a pillar. He looked behind. I think I should keep watch on him from here. Everything is visible from here.

Next I saw , he is giving his car keys to a man. A veiled lady was standing beside him. I know what he is doing, this man Manish give spaces on rent. He is into prostitution business. This time he is giving his car for this purpose. Thats disgusting.
Few minutes passed, he is not coming out. But why? I think I should check on him. I took out my Mobile, put the night glares on my eyes, I gelled my hairs and pretended that I am on phone, talking with someone.
I acted that way and went near the car. I sneak inside the car window with corner of my eyes. Oh that's the reason!!. I saw naked bodies doing dirty business. I turned around and went to my place.
"Live some happy moments you bastard,you can't even imagine what is going to happen with you*.

After an hour I saw him buttoning his shirt and zipping his pants. Should I catch him now? No. Let him came out alone. He stretched his arms and went to another direction. The slut and other man still inside his car . I crossed the road in hurry and took out my revolver. I need to catch him today...

......

Adhya POV

After collecting the samples of drunkards, I came out of the pub. Today Dayal sir asked me to come to this pub. My task is to collect sample of drunkards who came in the pub between 11pm to 12am. Karan is in control room. He is keeping watch from there. When someone leave the glass, karan takes the photo of the person, I take the glass I paste a different number flag on it, and put it inside the bag. Pub is not much crowded. So the work is not difficult.  We have already told pub manager that we are looking for someone. They are co-operating with us.
I dialled Karan's number,
"Karan work is over, where are you"?

"Ok then I am going. I will directly address  Dayal sir tomorrow with reports. I have the samples.
After all Being a forensic expert Its my work."

"No. I think Jake is coming. You don't worry". (Pause)
*Bye karan". With that I hung up the call.

I am walking towards the parking area. Jake said he will pick me up from here. Jake is my friend's Alice brother. He is just 19 year old. He is like my brother. I look around. I saw  a black audi car near the big banyan tree. I went there and took a back support of car door. I checked the time " where are you jack"? I asked myself. Suddenly the car door is opened, I was about to fall when  some one from the car took a hold on me. I saw him. He was drunk, his shirt was unbuttoned. I widened my eyes in horror. I jerked and freed myself from his hold.
"Haya"! I saw jake coming to me running.
He held my arm and took me towards his car.

......

Advitya Shekhar POV

As expected this Manish guy, spilled everything in one punch. He gave me the details of Dubai based mafia. I called my subordinate to take him to the Custody for further interrogation. I called Sarin sir about and gave him the details.  Now I am coming back to my car that is parked in parking area of the pub.
As I approached near my car, I couldn't believe what I saw. Adhya, that cheat was in embrace of a man. Wait! He is the same man who took Manish's car on rent.. that means the lady with him was her...?? The thought disgust me. I clenched my jaw and I made a fist. I hate her so much.
How can a girl sell her dignity  for money? And sarin sir wants me to believe this vile lady who can do anything for money. Brilliant officer like Ajay was honey trapped. She is nothing but a seductress. She can't be an agent.

I saw another man running towards her. He took her towards his car. I can hear their talks as the road was empty.
"Haya, let's go? Why you came late today."

"I was busy Jake."
Ofcourse she was busy , the very thought disgust me!

"So where are we going?" He asked.

'Well I got the money, so we are going to my place". She giggled.
It clearly indicates she works for money, Has she not satisfied enough for today ?
"That means, we will have fun"! This time he giggled.

"Lets go then Princess"!! He called her princess.
"Lets go charming"! I eye rolled when she called him charming.

They went to his car. Soon with start of engine I saw them retreating.

I hate her! I hope I Never get to see her. I will keep an eye on her. This girl has innocent looks but she is clever enough to trap an officer like me. I will prove Sarin sir she is not worthy to be an agent.

***********************************

Poor Adhya, she was misunderstood again.
Don't you think it's not necessary what we see is true always! Looks can be decieving so is observation.
Story is taking an important turn. Do read every chapter for better understanding.
Btw How is the chapter? Please tell me.