Chap 42 : Unveiling

Advitya POV

I entered the hospital room. I saw her sleeping form. Her left hand getting drip from tubes. She was looking weak. It's All because of my stupidity. I sat on the chair, near her bed. I gently took her hand in mine. It was cold. I caressed her soft hands with my thumb. I gently lifted her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"I am sorry Adhya"! It came like a whisper. "I regret every atrocity on you. Sorry for not knowing you. Sorry that i misbehaved with you. Sorry i believe others not my intuition. I still want to know you. I want to know why you are here! But before that i want you to be fit and healthy." I took a deep breath. And pushed myself on chair.
I still holding her hand. I was tired , so i closed my eyes for a while..

I felt some moments in my hand. I straighten my back to see Adhya's whimper. I was holding her hand. She was wincing. I panicked.

"Adhya.. what happened". I gently caressed her forehead. She was frowning, eyes are  still closed.
Then i realise it was the drip that was causing problem. It was empty and it's now creating pain in her hand. I immediately closed the bottle. She is now opening her eyes..

"Adhya! "

She open her eyes.

"Adhya" .. How are you? I should call doctor. I said

She widened her eyes..
"Sir! I . I. .. c..can explain. But don't expel me from the mission. Please". She said in a panic.
"Adhya don't think about it! It will be taken care." I replied.

"But.. "

"Rest Adhya.. you are not going anywhere"! I ensured her.

She looked at me in daze.

Soon doctor entered. She checked Adhya. Then she said i can take Adhya to the home.

Adhya POV.

We reached our home. Advitya is beside me. He took me to my room.

"You lie down i will be back in minute". he said while exiting from the room.

I nodded and lied down. I was still feeling the pain in my stomach. I closed my eyes..

"Adhya"! I opened my eyes on his voice.

"Eat something". He place food on table. Then he came towards the bed. He hand me the warm water bottle.
I took the bottle.
I think i should tell him that he is misunderstanding.

"I am not preg".!!!

"I know". before i complete my sentence i heard his words.

"You are on your monthly cycle!" He said.
I widened my eyes in surprise.

He then turn around to pick bowl from table.
"Now eat ! And you don't have to be embarassed". He look at me. "Periods are normal thing to discuss. Besides you are my wife". He said.

I then start sipping soup from the bowl, without looking back at him.

"I am sorry Adhya"! I heard him apologising.

I stopped eating. I don't want to see his eyes.
"I blamed you , doubted you. I should have listened to you." But..

"Who told you that i am pregnant?" I asked.

He looked at me in anger but it wasn't for me for someone else..

"The stupid women in Siddiqui's mansion. If they are not women i would teach them a lesson. They spread the rumour and i"..

"And You believed them".. i asked.

My claims made him embarassed. He bows his head down.

"I never have thought that you consider me as a slu". before i complete the sentence i saw him putting an index on my lips..