Chapter 54 Emotional turmoil

Nothing hurt more than the ignorance of the person you love.
.

....................................................................

Author POV

It's been four days since Advitya got shot. He was unconscious for two days. Luckily bullet touched his shoulder. There is no crack in the bone. He was unconscious for long because bullet was amalgam with poisonous substance.
Adhya didn't leave his side, She was there beside him , she cried, prayed and cared for him.
When Advitya gained consciousness he didn't utter any word. He didn't react when Adhya hugged him.

Same day when she feed him the food, he heard his voice after long .

"Adhya go home! Get changed. You look tired". Those words hold mixture of emotions. It has authority and request.

Adhya could not denied his request
She nodded and left. But as his Advit not beside him, how can she live comfortably at home. After few hours she returned to the hospital.

This time Advitya didn't say anything.
Everything is cold between them. Advitya has gone into solitude. Adhya trying to sense his behaviour. May be it's because of the physical and mental stress he gone through. She thought.

Same day at night when she was making him eat his dinner, he asked if Alen is there.
Adhya called Alen from outside. He was talking to guards. We didn't take Advitya to the city's hospital. We cannot let everyone one know that he has been shot  Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh is a big name in business industry. So we took him to the RAA secret hospital wing.

When Alen entered the room. Advitya said
"Alen, get Adhya's food."
He knew his Adhya is not eating properly.

At the night when he was slept due to medicines, Adhya switched off the lights. She caressed his forehead. And kissed. She sobbed. She cannot show her tears to Advitya, she cannot show him how weak she feels. She is a wife afterall.

When she cried her heart out in corner of the dark room.  She again come to check Advitya. When she was returning to her place, Advitya held her wrist. She was surprised that Advitya is awake.
"Sleep here Adhya"! He said.

"But you are injur ... She replied.

"Come to this side", he showed his uninjured side. Bed was wide enough.
She couldn't say no to him. And lied on extreme corner of the bed. She turned to another side, not facing Advitya. She sobbed again. She covered her mouth so that he can't hear her cries. Next moment she saw Advitya's left arm engulfed her in protective embrace. She couldn't resist and cried on his chest  Advitya didn't say a word. He just caressed her hairs. He let her cry. She was holding it since 4 days. Soon they drifted into deep slumber.

Advitya POV

My wounds is healed almost. Its been 10 days since i was shot. I am at my home. My business taken care by my trusted employees. I am on tour according to the reports. I cannot tell media about my injury.
As for Adhya, she looks lifeless. Every day she cries silently. My injury made her afraid. I know she is worried. The bullet that i took was meant for her. She could have been died. That thought make me feel dreadful. It happened because she is my wife.
My existence in her life consuming her.

"Advitya , dinner is ready." She said. She bring the food to the bed. I feel handicap with my injury. There is a slight pain in lifting.
What if something happens to me. i cannot let her attached with me.

"Adhya, i will eat by myself. You can go". I said coldly.

She saw me for few seconds.
Then without saying anything she start placing food on bed table.