chap 53 don't leave me!

"Heart of the bravest man is soft like a cotton for the person he loved"
*

**********************************
Adhya POV

"If this the only thing which is to be taken care, i don't think Adhya need to go there sir"! Advitya said.

I, Sarin sir and Advitya are doing a secret meet in war room.

We are discussing about the plan of action as we are attending the party tomorrow .
I saw him with a confusion.

"I can handle everything all". He said.

I know he is saying because he doesn't want to take risk with my life.

"Shekhar, the suspect we are searching will be in this party if we go by the Intel. Adhya's presence is mandatory because she know Siddiquis better. She visited their place frequently, know the faces better". Sarin sir said.

Advitya greeted his teeth. He was annoyed. Ofcourse he has nothing to say more

"I will come tomorrow sir , don't worry". I said .

He saw me.. I know he is worried for me.

.........................
"I want camera in every corner of the room Alen". (Pause)" yes on dance floor as well.
And also the men".......
( Faded voice in background)
I shut the door silently.

I let Advitya to instruct whatever he is instructing  to Alen and other security member on the phone.  I know he want to double check security. I sat on the couch, i held the pistol. I loaded it. I am also doing preperations for tomorrow.

I heard the opening of door..

I lifted my eyes, he came and sit beside me and start loading the gun. There was an awkward silence..

I saw him in deep thoughts. He is inadvertently loading and unloading the pistol.

"Aadi , relax". I said while placing my hand on his shoulder.

He saw me with an emotion. He closed his eyes.
"Yaa". He mumbled softly...

I stood up and come infront of him. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead. I saw him closing his eyes.

"I believe you Advitya"! I said to him softly.
He opened his eyes. And held my hands and kissed my knuckles.
He then made me sit on his lap. He hugged me tightly. I caressed his hairs , tried to calm him down..

"Everything will be alright Aadi. I love you , i trust you. Don't worry. We will be fine". I told him softly.

"Ia m not worried for myself, i only care for you Aashi". He replied softly..

"We will be fine! We have to do this for our country. We have to catch that culprit. We have to punish them Aadi. I am Proud wife of CAPTAIN ADVITYA SHEKHAR RAJVANSH, the Daredevil, the bravest, and the best". I replied..

"You think so". He slightly detached himself from me and watched my eyes intently.

"No i don't think so, I know you are the best." I said..

"And.".. Before i complete my sentence he placed his lips on mine.

After some moments we detached ourselves .
"Don't go anywhere". He said while kissing my neck

"I am not going anywhere Advit!" I replied softly..

"I saw the time .. it's 3 am.
Let's sleep Aadi. You are tired." He placed himself on couch in sleeping position and placed my small body over his large and held me in a firm grip.