chap 26 Midnight talks

Advitya POV

I entered the penthouse with my extra keys. It's already 1am. She must be slept. I thought.
I went straight to my room. And got changed . It's a tough day today. I cracked an important deal. The other person who also wanted the collaboration was a well known Mafia. My manager told me he gave him plane threat. I saw him biting his teeth when I was signing the deal papers with the party. While taking the lead to door, he said he never lost the deal, & he will have these paper by Hook and by crook. I too have said the same but in my manner. I said some things we experience for the first time. He clenched his jaw in anger. And left the place. Although I don't care what he said but I need to be extra careful. I am not alone any long. I have a wife. A Sudden urge to see her comes to my mind. I haven't seen her from past 18 hrs.

Oh you are calculating hrs Advitya, my mind mocked. I ignored my thoughts and went outside to see her. Her room was not locked. It is half opened. Should I see inside.? Yes you should, she is your wife! My mind said. When I peeked inside, the bed was empty. I knocked the door.
"Adhya"!! I called her. Then I entered inside the room. I scanned the room. No she is not here! May be in balcony. I searched balcony , she is not there too. May be in bathroom.! But bathroom light is off and unlocked. I peeked inside. It was empty.
I panicked now.

"Adhya"! I shouted
I ran down stairs.

"Aad"...
I stopped in middle when I saw her sleeping form on dining table. Was she waiting for me? I went near. Her head was down rested on folded forearm. I place a hand over her shoulder and she jerked and stood up
"Who is this"! She shouted..
"Relax it's me"! I replied.

"Oh"! She huffed.
Before she stumbles I placed my hands on her waist and supported her. She was  halfslept.

She widened her eyes in surprise and then her whole hairs which were tied got open. She was looking breathtaking. I couldn't able to see anywhere but her. A little tinge of blush crept over her cheeks. I supported her to gain stability. She then tried to look for something on the ground.

"What are you searching"? I asked
"Band!" She said

I frowned
"R.. r..rubber band"! She replied.

Then I realised she is searching for rubber band to tie her hairs which is now untied.

"It's ok, relax". I replied while placing hands on his shoulders.

"It's midnight already, you can untie your hairs". She saw me with different emotion.

We remain static for few seconds! Deeply looking into each others eyes. Moonlight peeping from the window, her face is glowing in the night.  Her silky long hairs flowing freely making her more beautiful.
Inadverdently I placed my hands on her cheeks. She stratled for a second and  closed her eyes. I watched her innocence while cupping her face

She is innocent my mind says..

"Have you taken the dinner"? I asked her warmly

She nodded her eyes are still closed.
"Adhya when I ask you something, you have to answer in your words". I said
She opened her eyes and immediately said "yes"!

"Ok ! Now go to your room, we will talk about your lessons tomorrow. It's late." I release her face.
She immediately turn around and took the books with her and started going to the room.

"Adhya!"
She stopped and turn to me while placing a hair strand behind her right ear.

"What was the dinner"! I hesitated while asking. I am obsessed with her cooking.

She put her hand on head and said
"I forgot to ask you. You haven't told me that's why I made just Maggi. But I can make anything right now."

I stepped close to her. And said
"You had just Maggi in the dinner?"

"Yes"! She replied.

"Are you crazy! If I am not eating that doesn't mean you won't eat meal. Meals are important. And Maggi can't be called as meal".  I told her.

"I don't like to cook only for myself". She replied meekly.

I watched her for few good seconds.
She was looking towards ground.

"Adhya!" I took her hand. "Never skip your meal. Never! I am saying this for the last time. It's an order."

She nodded!

"A..a..re you hungry?" She asked.

"No! I will have glass of milk." I replied.
She did not wait for me and went towards the kitchen. She bought a glass of milk and handed it, over to me.
"Where is yours"! I asked.

"I don't want"! She replied

"You didn't not have proper food today,  so you will have to drink milk". I said.

I.. she wants to reply but I interjected. I took her hand and made my way towards kitchen. I pour a glass of milk and gave it to her. She took the glass and started leaving.

"Drink your milk then leave". I said
She then drank the milk in one go as if she wanted to escape. I smiled on her cute antics..
Then she put the glass in sink. And washed it. She was waiting for my glass I know but I am intentionally making her wait. She is now fidgeting her fingers.

"I am taking my glass with me in my room. Lets go"! I said.

"Hmm". she asked

"Our rooms are next to each other's. So logically we are going upstairs.. together..  right"! I smirked.

With that we walked to our respective rooms.
I am getting crazier day by day. I know.
*********************************