Epilogue!( The beginning of the end)

Every end is the beginning of a new story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months later
Amsterdam

A woman standing in the balcony looking at far distant sight. Few kids are playing in the park. It was her daily routine in the evening. She like to see kids playing in the evening.  She likes coldness in weather with winter breeze.  She closed her eyes to remember the person she misses everyday !

" So tell me Aashi what will you do if my daughter take my side whenever we fight in future " he asked her jokingly.

"If your future daughter take you side, then i will ask my future son to be on my side."

"Oh eager much, aren't we. ! A future daughter and future son!" He lifted his eyebrow mischievously.

"Future i said!"!

"Every future starts with present wife! He said huskily.. what say"?
He wiggled his brows.

I widened my eyes and pushed him. And started running .

"Ashi wait oh Ohhh. ".. i heard the wail cum voice and turned to look back.

He has fallen on the ground.
I immediately took wide steps to look at him.
When i reached , he clutched my hand made me fall on his chest.

"I am serious wife"! He said while caressing my face.

Then he start tickling.. i couldn't stop laughter and yelled his name
"ADVITYA!"!

I opened my eyes after realisation that it was just a past memory. A lone tear escaped from my right eye.

Why you left me! I thought.

"Adhya "! I turned around while supporting my 9 months old protruding belly. I saw Jade was standing.

"Come! It's time now". Jade said sympathetically.

It's time to get hospitalized as it was my apparent due date today..

I will be a MOTHER Today!! ......

The end

**********************************

Thank you for loving A Namesake couple. I want to tell my readers this is just the beginning not the end. Have patience ! Don't be sad!

When two twin flames are in love and they intend to be together, no power can stop their reunion.
Even if there is a brief time of separation, the reunion will be much stronger.

There is Adhya in ADVITYA and Advitya in ADHYA.

The next part of the book will reveal many mysteries. And a all new life...

Thank you..  Gratitude ❤️

I will be back with the sequel!!😍

Hit your questions under the comment section 👇
Tell me what questions need to be answered. ? 🤔

Suggestions reviews are welcome

❤️