chap 29 An Attempt

Advitya POV

My sleep got disturbed all of a sudden. I saw the timing. It's 12:20 am. I went to the loo. Now I am feeling hungry.
May be something is kept in kitchen! With that i opened the door. Before i could go outside, i saw sleeping form of Adhya!

Why is she sleeping here?
Because you won't let her inside your room! My mind says

What is this drama! What she wants to prove That she is some doting wife.

"Adhya"! I shrugged her.
She immediately stood up.

"What are you doing here! "

"Umm.. i am "

"Well go to ur room"! I said
"But!"
"No buts! Go to your room! You are invading my privacy". I replied.

"You want something!" She asked

"No! Now please go"! I replied.

"I will get anything from downstairs,  whatever you wanted".. she replied.

Why isn't she understanding! She is irritating me! I closed my eyes to calm my mind. I then took her hand firmly and started walking towards her room.

"Sir !! What are you doing"! She asked.

I didn't reply. I entered her room with her and leave her hand near her bed. Then move out and closed the door from outside.

I didn't hear any resistance..

I then went downstairs! I searched kitchen. Then searched fridge. Food was there. It's khichdi. The food was untouched. Hasn't she eaten dinner! I thought. I took some khichdi in bowl and put it in microwave. After that I ate that. It was delicious as usual.
While coming back to my room i saw lights are off in her room. She is slept. I thought
I checked the time. It's 1:00 am. I too lie on bed.

Adhya POV

Sleep is far from my eyes! I cannot go outside as it is locked.

Thubb..!!

I heard some movement in balcony. As if someone jumped into it.
I soon got up. I saw a figure. I closed my mouth from my hands, in fear. Who is it? This can't be Advitya sir. I thought.
I took no time and went below the bed. I saw two pairs of shoes  entering my room. I can't do anything my whole set up is destroyed yday. Is he the intruder.?
My thoughts got broken when i saw he started talking to someone on phone.

"I have entered the room! But no one is inside. Yes I have checked the bathroom also." (Pause)
"Ok i am coming outside!! Get Advitya Shekhar! His so called wife not in her room".

Sudden chill ran in my spine. Advitya's life is in danger! I thought. What do I do!

Advitya POV

With some disturbance i opened my eyes and saw a person showing pistol towards me.

"Hello Shekhar! How are you"? Man asked

I startled for a sec then composed myself! "Ready to thrash you". I answered back.

He laughed hysterically and then said "i never knew you are that Brave ! Get up this instant!"
He made me do that while pointing pistol on me!

Suddenly his phone ring!

"Get her! What are you waiting"! He said (Pause).
"What! She is not in room! Have you checked bathroom"? (Pause).
"Ok i am taking him downstairs! You come there too." (Pause).
"Ok i will open it". Then he hung up

"Where is your beautiful wife Advitya? Have you sent her somewhere? We wanted to see her and make her do things which you don't like"? He said
I fisted my fingers in anger. But What is he talking about. Adhya is not in room.? I myself has locked her in the room. May be she is hiding.
My thoughts riverine got broken when i saw him yelling.
"What are you waiting! Keep going".. he pointed pistol on me and i started moving. I wish they don't find Adhya.
"Wait. He said. Then he opened Adhya's room. And another intruder come outside. "There is no one inside". Second intruder said. I took breath of relief. Where are you Adhya! I thought