chap 15 She is mine!

Adhya POV
I am ready to go. "Yes ", I gave myself a satisfactory glance.. I am looking into the mirror as I don't want to embarass myself infront of him.. I am ready before given time. I cannot give him any chance to complaint. Afterall I can't afford to lose this project.
"Hufff.. I am ready!!"

I am waiting for him downstairs. I know he will be on time. It's exact 4 pm. He can be here any time .

Tring..

On one ring , I opened the door.

Advitya POV

I am standing at her doorstep. We are leaving for the mall. Our colleague will brief us about how to act as normal couple. I don't need any training. It is for her ofc. But even she doesn't need it. Every day she puts an act. May be to the ppl she seduce! I clenched my jaw with thought.

I rang the bell. In one moment door flung opened. And I saw her.
She was wearing peach color embroidery suit salwar with dupatta. She was looking mesmerizing with her hairs open. I stared her for some time. She was fidgeting her fingers in nervousness. Then she looked up and asked

"Come in"! She gestured.

"No I think we should leave. It's time". I said and she nodded.

"Radha aunty". She screamed. Her aunty came outside.

"We are going"! She said. I saw her again when she mentioned us as we.

"Ok baby! Take care". The lady kissed her forehead.
I watched the lady and nodded . She did the same. As we move to the car I saw her watching her aunty again. She waved her and smiled. My breath hitched when I saw her smile. It was pure.
What I am thinking. I closed my eyes in irritation.

"Lets go"! My voice bloomed..
She got afraid with my command and nodded... Then I saw her opening the back door of the car.

What the hell! What does she think of herself? I thought.

"Come at passenger seat,I am not your driver". I instructed .Why the hell she is making me angry..

She immediately came to passanger seat and sat. As I start driving I saw her through my peripheral vision. Most of the times she was looking outside.

The silence was awkward. But how do we communicate. Soon we reached to our destination.
Before she open the door, something came in my mind.

"Wait!" I asked She looked me.

"Behave infront of my colleagues. They are high rank officers who went in various missions as couples. Keep your tantrums and bad moves with yourself."

I don't want to use words like slutty seducing infront of her. It's not good to use such words after all she is a woman.

"Ok "! She replied..

"Ok then let's go". I instructed her.

...........

We reached the private lounge of the restaurant, exclusively booked for us. I saw Kabir sir & Neha both are waiting. They waved to me. I waved back. I saw my peripheral vision, Adhya is smiling softly while looking at them. We reached the table. Kabir sir and I shared a hug. I softly hug Neha ma'am.

"May I know the name of beautiful angel beside you Shekhar"! Kabir sir asked while looking at Adhya.

"You are Adhya right!" Neha ma'am yelled before Adhya introduce herself.

"Ya", Adhya replied with a  smile.
Ah her smile..

"Sit guys"! Kabir sir said.
We all sat.. "so basically we two are going to give you classes on how to be a good couple. Well Advitya from when you start seeking help on couple thing. Neha I tell you this man is a charmer". Kabir sir praised me.