chap 48 (B) Quest and answers

Advitya POV

I am waiting for her downstairs. Today we are attending her best friend's cocktail party. Since yesterday we didn't talk. She avoided me whole Day. Sarin sir talked to her about the important party that we going to attend next week. She messaged me about the details but didn't talk. Great! I too don't care. If she can show attitude i can too. I am not wrong this time. She is having trust issues.. i tried, now it's her choice..

I heard the steps of someone making a way from stairs. I looked in a direction. It was 'her' .. i looked at her .. i was shocked to see her dressed like this. She was looking beautiful and cute at the same time. But i cannot allow her to dress like this. It's a cocktail party, many drunkards will be there. I clenched my fist and jaw in irritation.

 I clenched my fist and jaw in irritation

She stood by my side. She was not looking in my direction. Then she moves towards the door .

"You are not going anywhere in this dress". I said
She stopped and turned around.

She saw me in confusion.

"You are not wearing this, go and change".. i said..

"But why"? She asked.

"It's .. it's not suitable for you." I announced.

She looked irritated.

"I won't change." With this she again start moving but i held her wrist. I twisted her and she landed on my chest.

"Adhya, i don't want anyone to look you with wrong intentions.  I don't want to turn beast in the party". I said in low voice.
She is struggling in my clutch but i didn't nudge..

She stop struggling. I held her close to my chest. I dig my head in her neckline. I engulfed her fragrance. Her divine fragrance is making me loose my mind. I held her firmly. My lips brushed her neck line. I saw her face, her eyes were closed. I smirked on her reaction. And continue to nuzzle. I touched her soft skin.. she then saw me for good few minutes. She shuddered.. as if she realised something.
She detached herself from me..

"I won't change"! With that she ran outside. .

I run my fingers on my hairs.. and push the chair with a kick.

.....
The ride to the hotel was silent. Party is not happening in vibes and ferns. Neeti parents have booked some other venue.
As soon as we reached she got down and ran towards her friend's family. I am experiencing pain at my burnt chest,which is not getting enough attention because of clothing. I accompanied Adhya because it's about her happiness.

Soon party get started. I took the table and saw them enjoying. I saw Arjun Neeti and her are having good time. Then they start dancing on different songs. She was watching me time to time. She was looking beautiful. I saw many people are watching only her. That irked me.

"Hello, may i sit here"! I turned my head towards the girl who are asking me ..
I saw Adhya , she was watching me curiously. I smiled mischievously.