Chap 5 A Date and a departure

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Luxurious job doesnt guarantee you being a kind man same way job without emotions doesn't Always mean person doing that job is unkind.
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Adhya POV

"My little sis is acting like a big girl. You don't bother to call me. It's Jade who informed me. I know I am not your real brother but I loved you like my own."

"It's not that I don't want to inform you Jaideep bhai."

"What pari , I know you won't tell me a word about your panic attack".
"Bhai, i....

"What bhai Adhi! You told me not to follow you. I being your bodyguard vowed infront of your father that I would never let anyone harm you. 6 months back when Razak thrashed that boy, I knew we did mistake. You were angry and don't want to listen anything. But Adhi I never left you. I have my sources who kept you safe all these time. I got your updates via people I trust."

"I know". I mumbled and looked Jade. She was blushing.

"When jade told me you had panic attack, I came all the way from states."

"You were in States"? I asked.

"Yes! I am sorry you had to go through all this. I think I believed wrong people". He looked Jade who was looking like a child who are going to cry any moment.

"It's not like what you think bhai. Jade was there with me all the time."

"That I can see how well you were looked after", Jaideep bhai was gazing Jade with anger in his eyes.
Jade on other hand fidgeting her hands in nervousness.

"Bhai listen to me Jade was right there with me." Then I explained everything to him. He listened to me curiously.

"So this is how I got panicked. I wanted to tell Neel about my hydrophobia but he left me to his friends."

"That means he is the culprit. I will kill him."

"No", I closed my eyes, before my reply Jade intervene.

"Neel was the one who helped us all along. He is not the culprit. He took Haya to hospital. He was so supportive. Without him I couldn't able to move Haya to the hospital". This time She spatted on his face.

"Without him, haa.. I can see that boy has a fan", he glared jade with so much hurt and passion.

Whoa what's going on. They are fighting like a couple. I mentally asked myself. Are they a thing? I chuckled with a thought.

"Bhai jade is righ"t. He looked back to me with softness in his eyes. "Neel is a good boy. He was my class mate. I think you might have remember him."

"That big billionaire's son?"

"Yes bhai same."

"He was so smitten with you but cannot dare to ask you for the date when I was around". He said those lines with so much proud.

I eye rolled on his words.

"Atleast she should go on date with him now." Jade said.

"What did you say"! Jaideep bhai turned to her.

"I said what you heard. Haya is an adult she should come out of this over protectiveness. She must face her battles by her own." Jade was so authoritative right now.

"She is a kid". Bhai defending his point of view.

"No she is not. Neel likes her and I want her to go on a date with him".