Chap 30 Siddiqui's invitation

Advitya POV

My sleep got disturbed when sun rays falls upon my eyes. I stretched my arms. Then i saw i am sleeping on couch. Past day events starts replaying in my brain. And then i got up to see she wasn't here, on my bed.
I saw i was covered with blanket. She must have put that on me. I thought.

I went to bathroom, and got freshen up. Then i come down stairs. She is placing breakfast on dining table.
Her hairs were covered in towel. She is wearing pink salwar kameez with dupatta. She is glowing in bright sunlight that is peeping through the window. She is looking like a morning flower. I stand behind her. She doesn't know my presence. I inhale her beautiful fragrance. I came extremely close to her ..

Adhya POV

I know he is behind me. It made me nervous and shy at the same time. His proximity is making me Shiver. I cannot concentrate on my work. And if i turn around i am sure I may do something nonsense.

"If somebody come this much close to you, won't you realise".. he said in husky voice.

My breath hitched on his voice!
I turned around , i saw him. He looks so handsome, he was in his black vest and track pants. His hairs were dishelved. He was looking intently to me. Without any smile, but his gaze was fixed on me.

"I asked you something"! He said warmly.

"No one was around. E..E..Except you! So why would i fear". I replied hesitantly.

"So you are not afraid of me!" He said.

"No"! I answered.

"Good to know"! He replied.

This time i saw his face. Our gaze were fixed,Holding each other like magnet without any blink.

"Your hairs are not covered in towel properly, your suit from back and floor are wet". He said.

I widened my eyes in his claim. And remove towel from my head to cover it again with it. But it dropped from my hand. When i tried to pick the towel from ground, my whole hairs come forward to right side and i throw my hairs in air that made contact with his face and he grabbed my shoulder in response and then he further pushed me towards himself.

I stumble on his reaction. I didn't realise my hair strand made an impact on his face. I can see drops of water on his face. Is he angry .?

"Sorry"!! I said

He didn't say anything! He was just looking me with an intense frown. Still holding my shoulder firmly. Now water from my hair strand are making drop stream on my face.
He then raised his right hand and kept the hairs behind my right ear
His sudden reaction made me close my eyes. My breaths are heavy.
Suddenly phone rings and we jerked apart from each other.

I saw it's my phone. I picked up.
"Hello!"( Pause). "Good morning sir". Pause. "Yes , sir is here"! Pause. Ok

I glanced at him. He was not looking in my direction. As if he was contemplating something.
"Umm. Sir,! Sarin sir's call". I said.

He took the phone from my hand.

"Jai hind sir"!( Pause).. "Really. Ok. We will be ready. (Pause)... No we did not get any invitation yet. (Pause)... Oh !! Saturday i was sick. Oh .. i will ask my manager. Yes sir! Pause . Ok sir. Jai hind"!
Then he hung up..

"Siddiquis are in the town"! He replied.

Advitya POV

My manager told me wedding invitation of Siddiqui's son is on my office desk. As i couldn't able to go to office on Saturday, somebody recieved the invitation and hasn't even informed me. Now we have less time to be prepared. What kind of planning we are following.