chap 8 The meeting

Adhya POV

I am few minutes away from landing. Finally I am in Indian sky. Sometimes I wonder we as human are so capable. Few hours back I was waiting for my departure in Dubai airport. I met Ethan his mother his sister and also that "man''.
Though I haven't seen his face but I know he is a nice man. I don't know why his voice, his gestures made me attracted towards him. I saw him struggling with Ethan. Being a gentle man he offered his help to Ethan's mother. I was watching him from behind. Ethan was a lovely child. I instantly start pampering him . I never knew he would attract to me that much. When Ethan run towards me, I catched him in my arms. His mother was amazed how well Ethan behaved with us who are only strangers to him. But kids are like that only. They don't carry grudge for others. They follow what they like. Their hearts are not maligned like grown-ups. When I sat  on the chair behind him, my nostrils filled with mild fragrance. It was different. I am allergic to strong Cologne, I sneeze instantly,but when it comes to this fragrance , I was feeling doped. It was really different. Soon I realised, What was the use of such feelings. I asked myself. Even though I felt attracted I won't be able to meet him ever. It's not a film. We are living in real world. These distractions are short lived. And they must not be watered by emotions. Any progress in such emotions will only bring problems. And I experienced it today only when I left my most favourite childhood book there,which I love to read . I regret being emotional fool. With announcement I locked my seat belt and we are good to land.
"I wish my father is safe and healthy". I prayed to God.

.....,...............................................................
                  9 months later

Advitya POV

My driver taking me to the special force office in delhi India. After attaining Successful training for 2 months I finally have become the owner of VIBES AND VICINITY. I have taken over the hospitality industry. From past 6 months I cracked major deals. With so much findings I got to know the working of hospitality industry. I have made many contacts. Thanks to Yash he trained me so well . Before announcement of me being the new CEO of the company, I made sure I haven't left any clues of my past history. We made a story how Mr Rajveer Singh before going missing has handed over the company to me. With press conference , I was now officially the owner. It was strange Mr Rajveer Singh never present physically to the world. World know his name not face.
I am reading business magazine which has news article on me. I am posing with a model. It has got a headline ,

"Has drop dead  handsome business tycoon finally got his love partner?"

Mia is not the only I am spending my nights with. There are many.

Spending nights with different girls has nothing do with sleeping around with them. They are with me for business deals. They all are seductress & temptress. Many of them are prostitutes working for money. I don't care what world calls me. For them, I am Shekhar Rajvansh, the super arrogant the super hot Casanova. But this is what we wanted. I wanted to project myself as I am a heartbreaker living with multiple partners. It is all for hiding my real identity.

Chain of thoughts disrupted when driver pulled the breaks. I got off from the car. I closed the buttons of my Armani tuxedo., I took my lead towards the office where my seniors are waiting. For the first i am stepping inside the office like a business tycoon not as major Advitya. Sir wants to brief me about the next plan.

Few hours later

Advitya POV

After successful meeting with the chief of commandent Sarin Dayal , he asked me to stay in Delhi. They told me about an arms dealer who is under our radar. The mafia is supporting terrorists with weapons.  But he is under suspicion. Dayal sir hasn't brief me about the next plan. He just asked me to stay prepared.