chap 10 Caught

Adhya POV
"Karan , thank you so much. If you would not there on time,I don't know what would I do."

"Adhya no worries at all, I am your colleague. Besides I am on duty, how can I leave my fellow in between the trouble. "

I nodded and smiled faintly.

Karan is a professional hacker, work for Indian security intelligence agency. He is my senior and I am still under training. Or I should say trying diligently to be one of them.

"Hey Adhya I should be leaving now. You take care."

"Ok sir! You too take care."

He raised his right brow. I frowned.

"Oh I mean karan sir, ummm.. Karan i mean." I said. He never like to be called as sir.

He chuckled and lightly pat on my back. I smiled and hang my head in embarassment.

Bye "
Bye"

I closed the door. And sat on the sofa. I remember the yesterday events. My life has turned upside down in these months. I Never have thought my life will take such a sharp turn. I am under training and I still need to prove a lot to get a CHANCE!! To become an undercover agent for the country. And for my father! I wiped my tears.

I took my mobile and open the gallery. I open the photo which was sent to me by my head Officer. I have given a small project to prove my caliber. The last two projects were successful. My head Officer told me If i am succede in this task, I will get the CHANCE! Basically I have to get fingerprints and data from the mobile of this man right infront of me.
I traced my fingers on the mobile as I saw his photo. I have never seen gorgeous man like him. I know gorgeous is wrong word to use for a man like him, who is nothing but has a god like features. He was gentleman throughout. I was told to get as much information of him. He was some Shekhar , a big business tycoon from Dubai. I was working in K'jols bar from past few months as singer, I left the bar once my task was over. Yesterday, I was for the first time introduced as a singer in Enthu'ziac bar. I knew he was coming there. I did my singing and looked at him. He was mesmerizing. He was not look like a bad man. I don't know why they have given me the task to trick him. He was calm and behaving nicely. I was trying my way to get into his car, when I was captured by him because of his sharpness. I had no intention to get his attention like this. He asked me if I like to be dropped to home by him. I gulped, my officer on headphone asked me to do so. He was constantly giving me orders and I am obeying what he said. I was acting normal, when car halted suddenly. When he went out to repair it, I was instructed to get his mobile. I saw him typing his password to open his mobile. I took out the device and copied his phone data in it. I was told to get his fingerprints. I did as I am a forensic expert. I was asked to leave silently, I opened the car door. I saw karan with bike. he signalled me as he parked his bike at a distance. Shekhar was reparing front tyre, so he couldn't able to see all this. As I reached to Karan's bike I left the place with him. I gave all the data to Karan. I am now more closer to my CHANCE! I am contained.

Advitya POV

I am standing outside the K'jols bar. As expected that cheat has given wrong address to Enthu'ziac bar. I asked the staff to give her details. They told me she used to work in K'jols bar previously. So I am here. I won't leave her. Advitya Shekhar never leave his enemy.

"Call your manager," I asked waiter to call the bar manager.

"Yes sir! I am the manager how can I help you. "? I turned to see a man with a plastered smile standing.

"Are you the manager"

"Yes"

"I want to know about one of your staff. She used to work here."