chap 35 My Husband & My Wife

Advitya POV

I am panting because of intense burning sensation in my mouth . I can't believe Adhya has done this.
I took whole chocolate bar in mouth.
She has put so much chilli in the food. That's so childish of her. I know she doesn't like Arun but Neelakshi! She trained her all these days. I am so disappointed with Adhya.
Thup thup! I heard knock on the door.
I know it's Adhya!
I don't want to open the door.

"Sir! Please open the door! I am sorry." I heard her saying.

"Just go from here"! I said.

"Please, listen to me once , i am very ashamed"! She said

This made me angry even more.
I then opened the door. I saw her standing ,
"You leave Adhya!" I said
"But please take this cold water and honey". She said..

"I already had chocolate"! I said.

"A...are you ok"! She asked.

I saw her for few moments then i keep moving. I started descending stairs with a Speed.

"Sir! Wait!please". She tried to match my pace.

I didn't listen, she was literally running on stairs and then she came next to me. I kept on descending when i heard a yell.
she skipped a step.

"Adhya"!! I shouted...

I immediately supported her ,engulfed her in protective embrace. we flipped at a corner where She might contact railing but before her back make a contact i  put my hands. She clutched my shirt, her eyes were closed in fear.

Advitya you might have hurt her today she might have fallen from stairs. This thought made me feel breathless. I saw her innocent fearful face, i hugged her as my life depends on her. I caressed her back.

After some moments we drifted apart

After some moments we drifted apart. She was still shaking.

"Come with me." i said warmly to her.
She nodded!

Then i guided her to outside towards car. Soon i started driving.
We reached a spot. Where there are so many beggars on street.
I stopped the car. I pressed the window button and said

" Do you see these beggars! Most of them are hungry from days". She saw me in confusion.

"Look at them Adhya. Feel their pain. Do you know how it feels when you are hungry from days. When i was in army, i went for a mission. while coming back to the camp i lost my way, i was stranded alone in forest for days. Without food and safe drinking water."

I paused for a while..then i continued.....

"Today you mixed chilli in the food so that they can't eat the food. That means you disregarded the food and if they left the food in the plate you might have threw it in dustbin!. Right"?