chap 23 wedding day 2

Advitya POV

I am fuming from inside. I don't know why I am feeling bad . I should not feel bad. She deserves it. She is enacting. All she care is money. Remember what you heard day before the wedding, how shamelessly she was rejecting her boyfriend's proposal and saying she is marrying a much rich man. And I thought she is different and I may love... I stopped any useless emotions from invading my mind.
I took the towel from almirah and went inside the bathroom for cold shower. I need to calm my nerves.

I came out of the bathroom. I am feeling much rejuvenated. Before I could climb on bed something stings  below my right foot. I took the thing from the ground. It was anklet. I remembered her face when her dupatta got stucked in between her legs. She was flushed and embarassed.
And then you called her desperate. My mind mocks me. I gulped in embarassment. It's a mistake. I should not speak to her like that. But I was feeling angry that time. Because you got to know that she had a boyfriend. My mind again mocked me.
Was I jealous. ? No how can I be. I don't love her. We are on mission . And we are namesake couple. Right! I will treat her as a subordinate and will train her for the mission . We have a week before jahangir Siddiqui return to Dubai. She is fragile and timid. Real soldiers are not like that. How will she face bigger threats. She cries on every thing. She panicks a lot. This can't be happened. I need to focus only on mission. I will treat her like a untrained soldier.
Wait and watch Adhya, either you get trained like a soldier or we don't need you in mission. !
With these thoughts I slept on my bed.

Next Morning

The new day sunrays from the window coming on my bed, making me frown. I opened my eyes. I check the wall clock. It's already 7am. I got up. Why did I lock the room from inside.? I got up from my bed while rubbing my eyes and opened the door. As I opened my reflexes bought me on knees and I held the figure before her head impacts the ground. I saw the figure. "Adhya"!! I mumbled.
I took her head on my lap. She is holding her dupatta so close to the chest. She slept on the ground.
Yaa because you threw her out of the room. My mind mocked me. I closed my eyes again to erase any unwanted emotions. I am her senior nothing else.
I took her sleeping form. She weighs nothing even with this lehenga and jewellery. I put her on the sofa. She was sleeping peacefully. She must be tired. Let her sleep one more hours. Then I start her training. I saw her tear stricken face and slightly smudged vermillion on her head.
I tighten my fist . My emotions are again piling up. I cannot afford to lose my mind again when we are on a mission.
With that thought I stormed out of room..
........
Advitya POV
I came to room after an hour, I saw her sleeping. That's irked me. What is she thinking we are on a honeymoon or something. I then bought water bucket filled with ice cubes. I waited ice to get melted. Within few minutes when ice melted I took the bucket and poured it on her with splash .
She immediately got up and jerked. I saw she was shivering and have put hands on her face.

"So you think you have a time to sleep like a princess? Soldiers never sleep soundly. And if you think you are an agent, you must not behave this way. We are on mission. You understand.?"

"Yes!" She said in a timid voice.

"Good. Now, go change, get freshen up. We start your training from today only. I am giving you an access to use my bathroom for once.  When you come back I want you to be in living room in an hour. Is that ok?"

"Yes "! She said.
"Now go. Your luggage is here. I am going outside." I announced

After that I left the room.

........
Advitya POV

Exactly after one hour I saw her coming downstairs. She was wearing suit salwar . Her wet long hairs were on one side. She was wearing no jewelry. Suit was simple too. She is not looking like a married woman. I saw she is not wearing nuptial chain in neck and vermillion in hair partition. But this what I wanted. Isn't it? Then why I feel pain . My mind mocked me again.