Secrets Shared // Neverland

*present*

On their quest to find Tinkerbell, Regina was captured. The heroes were able to find her treehouse and a clue to help them find Regina. 

That was when Hook and Kyla came face to face with Tinkerbell for the first time in almost 30 years. 

She was walking outside of a cave, her hands flying up in the air when she saw the swords and arrows being pulled on her. 

"Who are you?" She asked in a panic. 

"A pissed off mother. Where's Regina?" 

Tinkerbell didn't answer. Kyla could feel the fear coursing through Emma and knew she would strike if they didn't get an answer. Suddenly, Regina emerged from the cave, her hands up. 

"I'm fine!" She called. No one dropped their weapons. 

"Do you mind lowering those?" Tink said. "You may stick me, but I'll take you down with me." She warned. 

"She's okay, she's not going to hurt us. Just stand down," Regina said. Everyone lowered their weapons slowly, watching Regina carefully. 

"But is she going to help us?" Hook asked. 

"Well, look who the Queen dragged in. Hello Hook," she said, then her eyes drifted to Kyla. "And the actual Queen herself," she said. 

Hook's eyes darted to Kyla's watching as her secret was exposed. The heroes turned to look at her with wide eyes. 

"Queen?" Emma asked. Calmly, Kyla shook her head. 

"I was the only girl on this island for a long time. I got the nickname Queen. It's better than Princess, let me tell you. That's it," she said, staring at Tinkerbell. She nodded subtly, quietly agreeing to keep the secret for just a little longer. But the heroes kept staring at her. "It's seriously not a big deal. You saw how they were back there with me. If I were really the "Queen" don't you think I wouldn't have even been in that fight?" 

Snow nodded. "That's true," she said. 

"It's nothing," Kyla said. Emma finally nodded and turned back to Tinkerbell. 

"Well, Tink," Hook said, ending the awkward silence, "after all we've been through, a little assistance?" 

"She's not going to help us," Regina said solemnly. 

"What? Why not?" Kyla asked, growing agitated. 

"She doesn't have her magic," Regina explained. 

"No pixie dust?" David asked. 

"Not even her wings," Regina said. 

"I guess people just stopped believing in me," Tink said. "And even if I wanted to help you, he's too powerful." 

"Especially if he has the pixie dust," Kyla said under her breath. 

"But you know where he is," Snow said. 

"Sure, but it won't do you a bit of good."

"Does he still trust you?" Kyla asked. 

"Can you get us inside his compound?" Emma asked, her eyes still wide. 

Eventually, Tinkerbell agreed to help. Begrudgingly. 

They decided to make camp for the night. They were all exhausted. 

Kyla watched as Regina and Tinkerbell sat close to each other. She wondered what their history was. 

After they got some rest, they decided to come up with a plan to get into Pan's camp. While Emma and Snow were drawing with a stick in the dirt, Kyla pulled David to the side.