Restored // Storybrooke

Kyla, Emma, Rider and the Charmings were waiting in the sitting area of Granny's Bed and Breakfast waiting for Regina and Hook. 

"How are you feeling?" Kyla asked her sister. Snow, who was lounging on the couch next to David, touched her stomach and sighed. 

"Physically, fine. Just..."

"Worried," Kyla answered. 

"Can't keep anything from you," Snow said quietly, meaning it kindly. 

"I don't need my powers to know you're worried. We all are." 

"It'll be over soon," Rider said. 

Kyla looked at him, as he was sitting to her left and smiled. He was becoming more comfortable, she could feel that much. 

"Yes, it will," David said, nodding at Rider. 

Regina came through the hallway of the diner, smiling. Kyla felt a shiver run down her spine. All she felt from Regina was happiness and it was an odd feeling for her.

Everyone else noticed as well. 

"Regina," Snow said, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you look smitten."

Regina all but rolled her eyes, walking to the couch. "If I didn't know any better I'd say Haagen-Dazs is smitten with your stomach," she said with a scoff. 

"There it is," Kyla said with a smirk. 

"Can we get started?" Regina asked. 

"We were waiting for Hook," Emma said. 

"I don't have time to wait for the handless wonder," Regina said. Kyla turned to Emma. 

"Have you heard from him?" 

"I haven't, have you?" She asked. Kyla shook her head. 

"Something's going on with him," she said. "He's almost too stoic for my liking." 

"I was thinking the same thing," Emma said. "Whatever he's going through is going to have to wait though," she said, turning her attention back to Regina. 

"We have to figure out how to destroy my sister," Regina said. 

"For once I agree with Regina, stopping her is the priority," David said. 

"There's one thing about this plan that doesn't fit. Regina." Emma said. 

"I'm the point of it. So she can take my life for herself."

"Yes, but why bring you back to Storybrooke? Why bring any of us?"

"Well, no one's ever succeeded at traveling through time. Perhaps something from this world makes it possible," Regina pondered. 

Kyla was waiting while they were talking. Rider held his mother's wand in his lap. She didn't know how to bring it up, but she knew that they could at least bring Rumplestiltskin back with the wand. If only they had enough power to use it. 

"What is it?" Regina said to Kyla, noticing the grimace on her face. 

Kyla shared a look with Rider. 

"I don't know how well we all got to know each other back...you know, back there," he said, "sorry, I'm still a little confused on the whole curse. But, I've shared with Kyla a few things of my past and we might have something that could help." 

"What is it?" Emma asked, her eyes growing wide. 

"The wand," Kyla reminded them. "Remember a few days ago, Rider and I went around to find it? We were thinking that with Emma's magic, we could get the dagger back and get Rumple back to our side."